Liberal illogicality

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liberal illogicality

For abortion? And one reason is to control the population? However, are you against increased vetting to prevent illegal immigration? Are you against outside foreign influence in our voting process, but yet are you against a simple ID check at the voting polls?

I have said in the past that the liberals are as morally depraved as the natural man, and given the secular humanist agenda of the left I grow in confidence of that conclusion every day.

God bless,
    William

I can't say I have ever seen anyone suggest abortion should be used as a form of population control, regardless of their religious or political affiliations. That sound like rather a straw man argument to me. People who support population control general describe achieving this goal through birth control methods--contraception.
    Comment>

Originally posted by Psyche View Post
      I can't say I have ever seen anyone suggest abortion should be used as a form of population control, regardless of their religious or political affiliations. That sound like rather a straw man argument to me. People who support population control general describe achieving this goal through birth control methods--contraception.
      So you haven't actually heard the people that I was ranting about? Let's talk about "birth control methods" - does that include abortion? Abortion as birth control means that abortion is being used as a back-up method to ineffective or improperly used contraception, or no contraception being used at all. An interesting statistic: of women having abortions, 46% did not use contraception during the month they became pregnant.

William
      Comment>

I am questioning whether the people you are ranting about even exist. That is what "straw man argument" means.

And by birth control I mean prevention of conception. I have heard of groups trying to help with population numbers in specific area, but only by providing condoms and other means to prevent conception.

So rather than just continuing with the rant perhaps you could start by substantiating your initial claim that "liberals" support using abortion as population control. That is " In reaction to the prediction by Thomas Malthus that the world's population would soon outgrow its food supply, a movement began in the early twentieth century to limit the number of births and therefore limit the growth of the world's population."

I don't think that is true. I think the motivation is to bring about a situation where people only have children if/when they personally want to have children. Which is debatable in many ways but is not "population control".
        Comment>

Liberals, ostensibly, are the embodiment of God giving people over to depraved minds. Their agendas are littered with finding ways to make it "ok' for people to live in sin by saying it is socially acceptable, and devoid of any kind of repercussion. From homosexuality to abortion they want to prove to everyone else they are right. They fail to see that their agenda will ultimately lead to the collapse of civilization.
          Comment>

Originally posted by Psyche View Post
            I am questioning whether the people you are ranting about even exist. That is what "straw man argument" means.

And by birth control I mean prevention of conception. I have heard of groups trying to help with population numbers in specific area, but only by providing condoms and other means to prevent conception.

So rather than just continuing with the rant perhaps you could start by substantiating your initial claim that "liberals" support using abortion as population control. That is " In reaction to the prediction by Thomas Malthus that the world's population would soon outgrow its food supply, a movement began in the early twentieth century to limit the number of births and therefore limit the growth of the world's population."

I don't think that is true. I think the motivation is to bring about a situation where people only have children if/when they personally want to have children. Which is debatable in many ways but is not "population control".
            Yea, I know what a Strawman means, and I know a Liberal by either or both their theology and politics.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Untitled.jpg Views:	1 Size:	212.5 KB ID:	33071

I sat listening to a Californian liberal/democrat address Congress and insinuate, in the same speech against repealing Obama care (which provides abortion), that the consequences of an increasing population with not enough people supporting the unemployed and disabled would result in an economic collapse.

And:

“We don’t want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population.” - Margaret Sanger (founder of Planned Parenthood)

The above quote sure sounds like population control to me!

Note:

Planned Parenthood Continues Pushing Margaret Sanger's Population Control Agenda, Here's How | LifeNews.com

Furthermore, during the march for women's rights, I saw an interview with a woman on Fox News. The woman (Feminist) claimed she learned that she was giving birth to a "white privileged male" and that her abortion was fabulous. Sure seems like population control of white privileged males to me!

William
            Comment>

Click image for larger version

Name:	16298700_1327394960640461_2777648032492928780_n.png
Views:	1
Size:	366.5 KB
ID:	33100
              Comment>

I live in a predominantly liberal region of the US and I have never heard of abortion being used as a means of population control. Most cases I have heard of is where the female is not ready to have a baby for whatever reason. I do not think the women should just go around having abortions because they did not plan ahead and take the responsible route of using some sort of contraception in the first place, but I think abortion should be an option in extreme circumstances where there is risk to the baby or to the mom. I hope this makes sense, I tried to explain as clear as I could.
                Comment>

Originally posted by Rosyrain View Post
                  I think abortion should be an option in extreme circumstances where there is risk to the baby or to the mom.
                  I can understand how abortion might be considered an option is there is risk to the mother, but what kind of risk to the baby would be prevented by abortion? Abortion brings death to the baby. What could be a greater risk than that?
                  Clyde Herrin's Blog
                  Comment>

Originally posted by theophilus View Post
                    I can understand how abortion might be considered an option is there is risk to the mother, but what kind of risk to the baby would be prevented by abortion? Abortion brings death to the baby. What could be a greater risk than that?
                    I was actually thinking if for whatever reason the mother could not carry the baby anyway or if medically the baby would suffer a painful death anyhow if the baby was carried.
                    Comment>
                    Working...
                    X
                    Articles - News - SiteMap