Offer comprehensive advice on almost any subject from Christianity through to the Bible, sex, dating, singleness and marriage, ect...

Prayer for my mom

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayer for my mom

Hi everyone am new on here i need you to pray for my mom she is suffering from lung cancer you can reach me here ::::#4242761557

Rom 8:31-39
    31 What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? 32 He who did not spare his own Son but gave him up for us all, how will he not also with him graciously give us all things? 33 Who shall bring any charge against God’s elect? It is God who justifies. 34 Who is to condemn? Christ Jesus is the one who died—more than that, who was raised—who is at the right hand of God, who indeed is interceding for us. 35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or danger, or sword? 36 As it is written,

“For your sake we are being killed all the day long;
    we are regarded as sheep to be slaughtered.”

37 No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. 38 For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, 39 nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Dear Jesus, Peace and Life and Hope and Strength and Comfort and Love to all4God's mom and family and to all4God. Amen.
    Arthur
    Comment>

I will pray for her.
      Clyde Herrin's Blog
      Comment>

Originally posted by all4God View Post
        Hi everyone am new on here i need you to pray for my mom she is suffering from lung cancer you can reach me here ::::#4242761557
        I believe everything in life has greater purpose. I pray that both your mother and those comforting her at this time of suffering may see the greater lesson which leads us to God's glory. May she see the love of those that come to aid and comfort her. May she see through suffering the meaning of life, how precious life is, and why it is worth suffering as our grip loosens it. I pray that she finds favor in God's eyes through her suffering, finding comfort knowing that she's in the hands of our Lord. May her trust and confidence in the Lord wipe her fear of death away. May she find greater faith knowing that loved ones left behind are under the care and Sovereignty of God. May she bring glory to God during her suffering in the eyes of those witnessing her distress. If this be the time for her departure from us, I pray that she suffers well.

This I pray, in our beloved Lord's name,
        Amen.
        Comment>

Praying as well (for your mom and for you). Please keep us updated as time allows.

Thanks!

Yours in Christ,
          David
          Simul Justus et Peccator ~Martin Luther

"We are justified by faith alone, but the faith that justifies is never alone" ~John Calvin

"The Christian does not think God will love us because we are good, but that God will make us good because He loves us." ~C. S. Lewis

"The secret is Christ in me, not me in a different set of circumstances" ~Elisabeth Elliot

"The law is for the self-righteous to humble their pride; the Gospel is for the lost to remove their despair. ~C. H. Spurgeon
          Comment>

I will surly pray. Remember if God is for us, who can be against us.
            Please read this devotional of Pastor Joseph Prince: The Power Of The Body And Blood | Grace Inspirations | Joseph Prince Ministries
            Continue in the grace of God. Greetings for healing which is going to be inculcated by the Lord. Awesome is he. Amen
            Comment>

Praying for your mother, and for you and your family to find strength and peace during this tough time. May you always feel His love today and always.
              Comment>
              Working...
              X
              Articles - News - SiteMap