A mysterious object seen in the sky for which, it is claimed, no orthodox scientific explanation can be found

UFOs

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eric T. View Post
    Hello CDF47, I wonder if you have ever seen the book "Lights in the Sky and Little Green Men"? The book authors say that when UFO incidents are investigated, that most all of them can be explained by natural means, but that after that you are left with what they call residual UFO's that seem to have no explanation. The authors propose that these residual UFO's are (if I remember correctly) the work of demons. Often (maybe always?) this activity came about after the people experiencing the sightings were involved in occult activities, in which they were effectively "inviting" the demonic activity. I think the book makes a good argument. So while I would agree with you that there are no UFO visits from elsewhere in the physical universe, I think some could be the result of demonic activity.
    That is interesting.
    Comment>

I was captured by some really odd space life beings. I was fed stake and french fries, and they did every thing I could think of. They treated me like a king. They made president of their colony, and i was loved. Then I woke up form a wonderful nights dream.

Nope I do not believe in UFO. I do believe there are air planes that the US Government has that are a secret ad people just don't know what they are. Remember the SR71?
      I worked for NASA / JPL at Edwards AFB in California. There I saw enough odd things fly that most anyone would think was an ufo. People have a preconceived idea that beings live outside tof earth. If that were the case the Bible would have to be re-written.

justme
      Last edited by justme; 10-30-2017, 02:53 PM. Reason: additional material added.
      Comment>

Many decades ago --when I was in high school -- in speech class -- one assignment was a 10-minute speech -- I did mine of UFO's -- it was Fascinating.

And I suppose you've needed therapy ever since you woke up :)

Sounds like your job was fascinating :)

The Reader's Digests articles I found / people's experiences / the amount of sightings that reliable people reported and the experts explanations Of such Really make a person wonder.
        Comment>

Originally posted by Army Wife View Post
          As Christians do you believe in aliens or UFOs?

If yes then have you seen one or do you just believe what the media tells you?
          There was a story on the news about this woman that had believed in 👽her entire life and said that when she was a little girl she saw them all the time,I think that is just crazy,but that is my personal option.
          Comment>

Originally posted by fairystar View Post

There was a story on the news about this woman that had believed in 👽her entire life and said that when she was a little girl she saw them all the time,I think that is just crazy,but that is my personal option.
            That would depend on her set of circumstances.
            Comment>

Originally posted by Sue D. View Post

That would depend on her set of circumstances.
              Very true 🙂
              Comment>
              Working...
              X
              Articles - News - SiteMap