A mysterious object seen in the sky for which, it is claimed, no orthodox scientific explanation can be found

UFOs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UFOs

As Christians do you believe in aliens or UFOs?

If yes then have you seen one or do you just believe what the media tells you?

No, I don't believe in UFOs. If I saw something going through the air and didn't know what it was, I'd just dismiss it as an unidentified flying object.
    Comment>

I'm a hardcore prophecy guy. Me and a lot of other christians online ardently believe there is going to be a false flag alien event. This will be a critical point of the end times deception and will be used (along with the climate hoax) to usher in the one world government foretold by the prohpets. These aliens will not actually be aliens, because we are the only sentient beings in this universe. They are the fallen angels, and servants of the serpent. The pope (aka the antichrist) will be the key figure in all of this and will likely be the ruler of the new world order.

More in my own opinion... I believe the alien ships are being built in antarctica, which is where the vatican-funded third reich built a MASSIVE underground base. The americans tried to assault this base (search admiral Byrd) after ww2 and got slaughtered by weapons and aircraft they couldn't even identify.

The truth is... the Vatican is the source of all evil on this planet. More so... the Jesuits. And now... we have our very first jesuit pope! God help us...
      Comment>

Originally posted by Belgaf View Post
        I believe the alien ships are being built in antarctica, which is where the vatican-funded third reich built a MASSIVE underground base.
        Why have I not seen that movie?
        Comment>

They are totally out there Cornelius!! I live in Canada so we have very different Netflix options here, which includes a hilarious amount of Nazi-themed "B" movies. One of which, features Antarctic scientists locating a Nazi base, really bad and reeeaaaally funny.
          Comment>

Belgaf, did you catch the movie about Nazis on the moon, Iron Sky?
            Comment>

Oh my, yes I have seen them and this is my opinion on them:

This came from extensive research so bear with me ok, once I watched a hypnotic regression where the man was being probed and basically tortured and suddenly he screamed "Jesus, help me" and instantly it stopped and he was at peace, that made me look into the phenomenon and that story is VERY common from many who have never met, so then I began studying the creation account and yes the book of Enoch as well and they fit together well and make alot of sense with questions about the pre-flood world.

I believe the "aliens" are actually demons who were at one time "the watchers" who descended to have relations with the daughters of men, this is why governments seek them out, they want the technology, and I do believe they now have much of it, and these "ufos" are interdimensional crafts which explains why they can move and disappear in ways that seem to break the laws of physics.

Thats enough for now, I know time for my tin foil hat right, study it for yourself all the information is out there.
              Comment>

Yes, I do believe in them and that's because I have no choice but to believe in them. Yes, I have seen them on many occasions, probably over a hundred now. I have also done many years worth of research into this phenomenon and I do believe there's a religious aspect to it. They can be communicated with at will and will manifest to show themselves to you. They also respond to thought commands. I basically learned how to access this phenomenon through extensive study, research and experimentation with the human mind and through study of declassified government documents from around the world - it has been disclosed already, the truth is out there, you just have to look in the right places. As for the comments about the Vatican, World Bank whistleblower Karen Hudes claimed that there was a second species (of hominids) hiding at the Vatican.
                Comment>

Originally posted by Army Wife View Post
                  As Christians do you believe in aliens or UFOs?
                  No

Comment>

Ezekiel 1:4-5: "As I looked, behold, a stormy wind came out of the north, and a great cloud, with brightness around it, and fire flashing forth continually, and in the midst of the fire, as it were gleaming metal. And from the midst of it came the likeness of four living creatures. And this was their appearance: they had a human likeness..."

Some people interpreted this verse as a prophecy about aliens. But the truth is, this vision of Ezekiel is of God and His almightiness. In the first verse, he even said:

"I saw visions of God."

And in the final verse, he said:

“This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of Jehovah.”

So it is quite clear already that this is God that Ezekiel saw. The constant use of appearance and likeness in the verse also means that it's purely a symbolic interpretation.

So do I believe in UFOs? Let me put it this way, the bible doesn't have any accounts or mentions of UFOs. In Genesis, God created the Sun, the Moon, the Stars and our Earth. He created Adam and Eve but there was no mention of any other creatures from other planets.

Now, the day will come when we will be judged where this universe will be destroyed to make way for a new one. And I don't think it would be fair to destroy these possible creatures if ever they do exist since sins come from our species. So right now, I'm inclined to believe that we are the only species like this in the universe.
                    Comment>

Originally posted by Deka View Post
                      Ezekiel 1:4-5: "As I looked, behold, a stormy wind came out of the north, and a great cloud, with brightness around it, and fire flashing forth continually, and in the midst of the fire, as it were gleaming metal. And from the midst of it came the likeness of four living creatures. And this was their appearance: they had a human likeness..."

Some people interpreted this verse as a prophecy about aliens.
                      I believe it was Erich von Däniken who first came up with that nonsense. Däniken was refuted and discredited along ago.
                      Last edited by Origen; 06-19-2016, 06:03 AM.
                      Comment>

They do exit since they are also God's creation. If we say that they don't exist then we are saying that God is unable to create them. Think about all the created things which we don't know much about. There is much that we don't know about God's creation including billions of stars that shine at night. But until one sees a UFO, it will be difficult for them to believe.
                        Comment>

We actually have no clue what else God might have done, or be doing , anyplace besides right here on our earth. However, the Bible does not make any mention of their being life anyplace else besides here, and I do not believe that we are going to be visited by aliens from some faraway planet, like they portray in the movies.
                          Werhner von Braun belonged to the Nazi's before he came to America and then helped with our space program and started NASA. He was well aware of secret things going on with the government that most of the rest of the population would not have known about.
                          Before he died, he gave a warning of what he knew was going to happen in the plan for world control.
                          He said that we would be told that we needed to watch the Russians, and we had the Cold War with them during the 1950's. Then he said that we would be concerned about the eastern countries, and that became the Iraq war.
                          He said that terrorists would be next, which we are seeing right now, and after that , we would be told about an upcoming alien invasion and an attack coming from outser space.
                          von Braun said our governments would be building space-based weapons, and that is another thing that we have been doing, and it was named "star wars".
                          Since all of the things he warned people about before he died, I think that the faked alien invasion will probably happen as well.
                          Comment>

Originally posted by Happyflowerlady View Post
                            Werhner von Braun belonged to the Nazi's before he came to America and then helped with our space program and started NASA. He was well aware of secret things going on with the government that most of the rest of the population would not have known about.
                            Before he died, he gave a warning of what he knew was going to happen in the plan for world control.
                            He said that we would be told that we needed to watch the Russians, and we had the Cold War with them during the 1950's. Then he said that we would be concerned about the eastern countries, and that became the Iraq war.
                            He said that terrorists would be next, which we are seeing right now, and after that , we would be told about an upcoming alien invasion and an attack coming from outser space.
                            When, where, and in what context did Dr. Wernher von Braun ever make reference to an alien invasion? That doesn't sound even remotely in keeping with what is known about his life and work. Frankly, I'm skeptical, but I'd be curious to see the interview, quote, etc.
                            Comment>

Well I have to admit I got a little sidetracked. I started out thinking about my belief in aliens, which is pretty much me thinking that there has to be something out there, but I am not sure that anything is visiting our planet or little green men are coming for us. I switched my attention though, because is Belgaf right? There is a movie about Nazis on the moon? If so, I need to find this and watch it. I love those movies that are just terrible because they are funny to watch, and this sounds right up that alley.
                              Comment>
                              Working...
                              X
                              Articles - News - SiteMap