Moral principles that govern a person's or group's behavior

Nice guy Bernie Sanders blows his stack on a Christian who believes Jesus is the only way.

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice guy Bernie Sanders blows his stack on a Christian who believes Jesus is the only way.

Hey, at least he's honest. The Left loathes Israel and loves Islam (and their terrorists) because they are at war with Jesus Christ (though they are rarely as honest about it as Bernie just was).
    Simul Justus et Peccator ~Martin Luther

"We are justified by faith alone, but the faith that justifies is never alone" ~John Calvin

"Instead of a river, God often gives us a brook, which may be running today and dried up tomorrow. Why? To teach us not to rest in our blessings, but in the Blesser Himself." ~A. W. Pink

"The secret is Christ in me, not me in a different set of circumstances" ~Elisabeth Elliot

"The law is for the self-righteous to humble their pride; the Gospel is for the lost to remove their despair. ~C. H. Spurgeon
    Comment>

Originally posted by David Lee View Post
      Hey, at least he's honest. The Left loathes Israel and loves Islam (and their terrorists) because they are at war with Jesus Christ (though they are rarely as honest about it as Bernie just was).
      Right, have we all seen this? This is how the left supports Islam:

Click image for larger version  Name:	left lgbt.jpg Views:	1 Size:	159.0 KB ID:	40436

And this is how Islam supports homosexuals (Warning Graphic Material):

Spoiler Alert!
      Click image for larger version  Name:	6a00d8341c60bf53ef011570b3b0b5970b-500wi.jpg Views:	1 Size:	37.2 KB ID:	40437

Click image for larger version  Name:	1407836736218.cached.jpg Views:	1 Size:	83.2 KB ID:	40438

Click image for larger version  Name:	execution5-794672.jpg Views:	1 Size:	104.9 KB ID:	40439

God bless,
      William
      Comment>

Oh, my gracious -- yes, it IS getting scarey out there. --- freedom of speech / of thought -- Almost a thing of the past.
        Comment>
        Working...
        X
        Articles - News - SiteMap