Why should Christians feed a company and help it stay in business, “knowing that it is going to use money to support an anti-Christian agenda?”

ABC TV Network

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ABC TV Network

Recently ABC canceled one of their popular shows, Last Man Standing, despite reportedly having very good ratings. Now there is a growing movement to boycott the network due to the possible reason for cancelling the show. Which was because it has a more right-wing lean on political topics, mostly expressed by the main character played by Tim Allen (who is a well known moderate conservative). I do really find their decision rather odd, considering they greenlighted the show in the first place, and now after a few good seasons they are deciding to pull the plug.

There have been rumors that people are trying to court Netflix to pickup the show, however, I have a feeling that will fall on deaf ears, as that website is showing itself to be rather liberal in its political leanings as well. We shall see.

All my favorite shows have gone bye bye. I used to really enjoy "The Unit" which was on ABC. And then there was NCIS, but its new casting and liberal invading agenda has killed the show. From special guests such as Michelle Obama to homosexual agents... You'd think Netflix wouldn't mind picking up a show for diversity sake which even has an entire LGBT genre... .

I cancelled my television subscription last week. I didn't have television subscription during the entire Obama administration, and I haven't seen things improving. I mainly bought television subscription to get the news, but ya know what that is like today.

God bless,
    William
    Comment>

I don't recall any of the current characters on NCIS being gay. Is it the brittish guy?
      Comment>

Originally posted by Knotical View Post
        I don't recall any of the current characters on NCIS being gay. Is it the brittish guy?
        Click image for larger version  Name:	matt-jones-ncis-2.jpg Views:	1 Size:	84.2 KB ID:	38627

The fella on the right (Ned Dorneget). See the way he is looking at Mcgee?

Also NCIS aired other episodes which depicted Medal of Honor recipients which were homosexual. The episodes didn't focus on the reason for the Medal of Honor, but mainly focused on their sexual identity - driving home the "happy" political correct agenda of the left.

God bless,
        William
        Comment>

Ah, that's right. I do recall with not being thrilled with the way they went with that character, though none of the current agents on the show are gay.
          Comment>

Originally posted by Knotical
            Recently ABC canceled one of their popular shows, Last Man Standing, despite reportedly having very good ratings. Now there is a growing movement to boycott the network due to the possible reason for cancelling the show. Which was because it has a more right-wing lean on political topics, mostly expressed by the main character played by Tim Allen (who is a well known moderate conservative). I do really find their decision rather odd, considering they greenlighted the show in the first place, and now after a few good seasons they are deciding to pull the plug.

There have been rumors that people are trying to court Netflix to pickup the show, however, I have a feeling that will fall on deaf ears, as that website is showing itself to be rather liberal in its political leanings as well. We shall see.
            I used to liked that show. Tim Allen's conversations with the character "Ryan" were always entertaining.

I'm slowly losing faith in mainstream tv...
            Comment>

Originally posted by wfredeemed009 View Post

I used to liked that show. Tim Allen's conversations with the character "Ryan" were always entertaining.

I'm slowly losing faith in mainstream tv...
              It has been happening for ages now and to be honest i'm not sure when is it going to end or if it ever will. Their main goal nowadays is to submit to the politics agenda and increase their revenue regardless of the matter.
              Comment>

Speaking of tv, anybody ever heard of rightnowmedia.org? Check it out and if any y'all want to use my account, when I'm not using it, let me know.
                Comment>

The entertainment industry is now under the control of liberal agenda. Half of American population is conservative but it is sad they can't find an entertainment programs that embraces their values. Even children's shows are bombarded by LGBT propaganda and pro-choice propaganda.

You can also add to the fact that many producers and directors are liberal because they are LGBT. I mean the brothers who created the Matrix trilogy are now both women after surgery. it is sad that this show is actually doing well but it is cancelled because of politics. So much for freedom of speech.
                  Comment>

Originally posted by Sparky View Post
                    The entertainment industry is now under the control of liberal agenda. Half of American population is conservative but it is sad they can't find an entertainment programs that embraces their values.
                    It isn't just America. When politics swung left with the Labour government's election in the UK, several political satire shows that had happily taken swings at the Conservative government for years promptly went off the air. Take Drop the Dead Donkey. Since it was set in a newsroom it could have run for years, but instead it was promptly ended in a final series that focused on characters rather than current events. It created a feeling at the time that they could dish it out but not take it.

(I give kudos to Rik Mayall's Alan B'stard character, which proved it was a slap at politicians in general when the character's followup show just changed his rosette and continued being as slimy as ever.)
                    Comment>
                    Working...
                    X
                    Articles - News - SiteMap