If you want to discuss atheism, agnosticism, and secular humanism in general, this forum is the place to be! Got any news / activism related to the atheist movement?

Question

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fairystar View Post

No I know it was not his fault slipping and falling at his work I am not stuck in the past,my boyfriend is my love of my life,I love him with all my heart.

Then why did you bring up that incident from several years ago -- that's living in the past.

On what basis is he the love of your life? How do you define 'love'.

What is your relationship like Now?
    Comment>

Originally posted by Sue D. View Post

Then why did you bring up that incident from several years ago -- that's living in the past.

On what basis is he the love of your life? How do you define 'love'.

What is your relationship like Now?
      It's like if I tell someone that he is going to be coming to my house,then something comes up where he is not able to come to my house,so I try not to say it out loud that he is coming to my house when he can get the time off work.
      Comment>

It's like if I tell someone that he is going to be coming to my house,then something comes up where he is not able to come to my house,so I try not to say it out loud that he is coming to my house when he can get the time off work.

So -- if you don't say it out loud -- it won't jinx his coming over?!

If you could respond to the other questions, please. I'm concerned.

What is the nature of your disability?
        Comment>

So -- if you don't say it out loud -- it won't jinx his coming over?!

If you could respond to the other questions, please. I'm concerned.

What is the nature of your disability?
          I have a slow learning disability sld for short
          Comment>

I have a slow learning disability sld for short

Thanks for sharing that -- what is the nature of Gary's disability?
            Comment>

Thanks for sharing that -- what is the nature of Gary's disability?
              He has sld also
              Comment>

He has sld also

Sounds like you Might be trying to hang onto that relationship simply because he's 'there'. You Do care about him, he's a lot like you. You have That in common. But your relationship to God through Jesus Christ is really the most important relationship. Having friends we can relate to Is important in life. But it should be strictly platonic -- not including sex.
                Comment>

Sounds like you Might be trying to hang onto that relationship simply because he's 'there'. You Do care about him, he's a lot like you. You have That in common. But your relationship to God through Jesus Christ is really the most important relationship. Having friends we can relate to Is important in life. But it should be strictly platonic -- not including sex.
                  Amen!
                  Comment>

yes I care about him a lot,I love him with all my heart
                    Comment>

yes I care about him a lot,I love him with all my heart

On what basis do you 'love' him with all your heart? You'd said that the two of you barely talk.

Have you looked at 1 Corinthians 13 : 4 - 7 ? What does that passage say about 'love'?
                      Comment>

On what basis do you 'love' him with all your heart? You'd said that the two of you barely talk.

Have you looked at 1 Corinthians 13 : 4 - 7 ? What does that passage say about 'love'?

The 1 Corinthians 13 passages says "Love is patient;, love is kind, it does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud, it is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs, Love does not delight in evil, but rejoices with truth, It always protects , always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. "

Hope this helps you with your understanding of what Biblical 'love' is.
                        Comment>
                        Working...
                        X
                        Articles - News - SiteMap