If you want to discuss atheism, agnosticism, and secular humanism in general, this forum is the place to be! Got any news / activism related to the atheist movement?

One question no atheist can answer

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One question no atheist can answer

Science itself proves that man is a hybrid, body and soul, but to avoid religious terms I will say body (physical) and person (spiritual)
    science due to the 5 senses proves the body is knowable by these senses and that the body changes, but the person is not knowable by the 5 senses and does not change, I am the same person all my life! Therefire man is a hybrid! The source of the body is the natural conception of man and woman! WHAT is the source of your person???
    It's not physical so it must be spiritual! Since you did not exist at one time, the only logical conclusion is that you were created, therefore there must be a creator!

Atheists cannot answer where the information bearing properties of DNA come from.
    Last edited by CDF47; 09-23-2017, 07:42 PM.
    Comment>

Post # 1 -- yes, there must be a creator -- God 'did it'.
      Comment>

The brain is like a piano, it requires a player (spirit). This is something that secular neruo scientists discovered no less, so there is no bias whatsoever, pure science.
        Comment>
        Working...
        X
        Articles - News - SiteMap