Catch the latest breaking news stories and current events from around the world.

Iranians and Afghanis converting in Germany

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iranians and Afghanis converting in Germany

The Christian Refugees of Germany - The Atlantic

Apparently there are thousands of Iranians and hundreds of Afghanis in Germany who are finding Christ. There's even a waiting list for baptisms. So that's good news.

That is VERY good news AlmostGreta, thank you for sharing it with us :) (I heard a similar story concerning Syrian refugees in Sweden and/or Finland, I believe, and similar to Germany in the Netherlands as well, see here). This is a great time to be a Christian isn't it, and a great time to act on behalf of so many of His children who haven't yet come to know Him, both in deed and in prayer .. Luke 10:2.

Yours in Christ,
    David

"There is salvation in no one else; for there is no other name
    under heaven that has been given among men
    by which we must be saved”

Acts 4:12
    Last edited by David Lee; 10-15-2016, 07:16 PM.
    Simul Justus et Peccator ~Martin Luther

"We are justified by faith alone, but the faith that justifies is never alone" ~John Calvin

"The Christian does not think God will love us because we are good, but that God will make us good because He loves us." ~C. S. Lewis

"The secret is Christ in me, not me in a different set of circumstances" ~Elisabeth Elliot

"The law is for the self-righteous to humble their pride; the Gospel is for the lost to remove their despair. ~C. H. Spurgeon
    Comment>

Yes, given a free choice, there are a number of Muslims who turn to Christ. I read somewhere that Muslims are very religious by nature, so it isn't a huge stretch for them to turn to Christianity. They still get persecuted in Europe by other Muslims though. I keep them in my prayers...
      Comment>

This is good to hear. I hope they all get what they want soon. I am reading a lot about these kinds of news on people getting converted to christ more and more each day. Thanks for sharing. :)
        Comment>

I know someone who is Iranian who converted to Christianity and moved to Europe. He decided to pass as white by dying his hair blond so he won't be recognized as middle eastern by the European Muslims. He dont really wanted to hide is ethnicity but he does this for safety. There are actually Christians in Iran, The Christian women there wears hijab so they can fit in and also pass from discrimination.
          Comment>
          Working...
          X
          Articles - News - SiteMap