View the latest news and breaking news today for U.S., world, weather, entertainment, politics and health.

BREAKING NEWS: Rev. Al Sharpton IS GOING TO PRISON!?!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BREAKING NEWS: Rev. Al Sharpton IS GOING TO PRISON!?!

Rev. Al Sharpton has become a millionaire and MSNBC host by race baiting. But for decades, he hasn’t paid millions in back taxes.

Now, according to a bombshell report (below) he’s about to lose his American passport and faces possible prison time! WOW… I didn’t expect this!
    According to American News, Obama’s new law H.R. 22 moves to strip passports from anyone who owes more than $50,000 in back taxes. The law went into affect this year, and Obama clearly wasn’t aware that it could hurt one of his closest friends and allies.

The always delusional Sharpton, however, doesn’t seem to be worried.

“We’re talking about old taxes,” he commented. “I think it’s political.”

Sharpton seems to not understand that not paying your taxes is ILLEGAL! Either that, or he’s confident that his relationship with Obama puts him above the law, as the president will do whatever it takes to keep him out of jail.

via Mr. Conservative

There are tax offenders in prison today who owed far less than Rev. Sharpton.

Do you think Rev. Al Sharpton will see prison time for the millions he owes in back taxes? Please leave us a comment (below) and tell us!

Source: BREAKING NEWS: Rev. Al Sharpton IS GOING TO PRISON!?! - The Political Insider

Looks like Sharpton doesn't believe he should have to give to Caesar.
    Comment>

Originally posted by William View Post
      Do you think Rev. Al Sharpton will see prison time for the millions he owes in back taxes? Please leave us a comment (below) and tell us!
      If Hillary had been elected I don't think he would have had to worry about prison time. It's a different story with Trump as president.
      Clyde Herrin's Blog
      Comment>

Maybe Obama will pardon him before he leaves office in the next couple of days.
        Comment>

Originally posted by William View Post
          Rev. Al Sharpton has become a millionaire and MSNBC host by race baiting. But for decades, he hasn’t paid millions in back taxes.

Now, according to a bombshell report (below) he’s about to lose his American passport and faces possible prison time! WOW… I didn’t expect this!
          According to American News, Obama’s new law H.R. 22 moves to strip passports from anyone who owes more than $50,000 in back taxes. The law went into affect this year, and Obama clearly wasn’t aware that it could hurt one of his closest friends and allies.

The always delusional Sharpton, however, doesn’t seem to be worried.

“We’re talking about old taxes,” he commented. “I think it’s political.”

Sharpton seems to not understand that not paying your taxes is ILLEGAL! Either that, or he’s confident that his relationship with Obama puts him above the law, as the president will do whatever it takes to keep him out of jail.

via Mr. Conservative

There are tax offenders in prison today who owed far less than Rev. Sharpton.

Source: BREAKING NEWS: Rev. Al Sharpton IS GOING TO PRISON!?! - The Political Insider
          The man is a race-baiting troll. He has made a living by insisting riots and keeping blacks thinking that they are victims and can never change their fate because whites are at fault for all of their problems.

I have no love for him because of the harm he has done to society and individual lives.

He will never see prion. He is black and a Liberal, so people would cry, "racism" if he were placed in prison, and he has a enough friends in high places that he doesn't have to play by the same rules as the rest of us.

Last edited by thatbrian; 01-19-2017, 01:31 AM.
          Comment>
          Working...
          X
          Articles - News - SiteMap