View the latest news and breaking news today for U.S., world, weather, entertainment, politics and health.

Our Glorious Leader Obama

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our Glorious Leader Obama

Does any country in the world respect or fear the U.S.? It appears not. Iran, Russia, China, and North Korea, all do as they like and all Obama can do is watch like an moron pretending he knows what he is doing and that all is under control. Well lets add the Philippines to that list. Whether you agree or not with Duterte and his policy of extrajudicial killings, he does not care what Obama wants, likes, or thinks. Duterte said: "Who is he to confront me?" Our Glorious Leader Obama sure has made the U.S. great, a great big joke that is.

Obama's meeting with Philippines leader cancelled after his tasteless remark about president | Fox News

Duterte also wants an apology for misdeeds committed during the U.S. colonization of the Philippines. During the Muslim Moros uprising (which happen over ago century) the Americans troops would wrap a dead man in a pig's skin and stuff the mouth with pork. This was done to strike fear into the Moros. I would not doubt that Obama is crafting the apology right now. He wants to play nice with everyone.
    Last edited by Origen; 09-05-2016, 06:32 PM.

Originally posted by Origen View Post
    Does any country in the world respect or fear the U.S.? It appears not. Iran, Russia, China, and North Korea, all do as they like and all Obama can do is watch like an moron pretending he knows what he is doing and that all is under control. Well lets add the Philippines to that list. Whether you agree or not with Duterte and his policy of extrajudicial killings, he does not care what Obama wants, likes, or thinks. Duterte said: "Who is he to confront me?" Our Glorious Leader Obama sure has made the U.S. great, a great big joke that is.

Obama's meeting with Philippines leader cancelled after his tasteless remark about president | Fox News

Duterte also wants an apology for misdeeds committed during the U.S. colonization of the Philippines. During the Muslim Moros uprising (which happen over ago century) the Americans troops would wrap a dead man in a pig's skin and stuff the mouth with pork. This was done to strike fear into the Moros. I would not doubt that Obama is crafting the apology right now. He wants to play nice with everyone.
    Either that or Obama is planning to arm drug dealers to cause an uprising and destabilization in the Philippines (Sarcasm).

William
    Comment>
    Working...
    X
    Articles - News - SiteMap