View the latest news and breaking news today for U.S., world, weather, entertainment, politics and health.

I really hope something happens with this.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really hope something happens with this.

I hope with the new development involving her email scandal this will portend the end of her campaign as we know it, and at the very least kill her possibility of winning the presidency.

Not optimistic.

Comment>

That would be best for all, IMHO, but the Clinton's are both made out of Teflon. So as much as I'd prefer almost anyone else to become the President, I'm afraid that I'm going to have to join Origen as a skeptic :(
      Simul Justus et Peccator ~Martin Luther

"We are justified by faith alone, but the faith that justifies is never alone" ~John Calvin

"The Christian does not think God will love us because we are good, but that God will make us good because He loves us." ~C. S. Lewis

"The secret is Christ in me, not me in a different set of circumstances" ~Elisabeth Elliot

"The law is for the self-righteous to humble their pride; the Gospel is for the lost to remove their despair. ~C. H. Spurgeon
      Comment>

Originally posted by St_Worm2 View Post
        I'm afraid that I'm going to have to join Origen as a skeptic
        I like the way you think.
        Comment>

:)
          Simul Justus et Peccator ~Martin Luther

"We are justified by faith alone, but the faith that justifies is never alone" ~John Calvin

"The Christian does not think God will love us because we are good, but that God will make us good because He loves us." ~C. S. Lewis

"The secret is Christ in me, not me in a different set of circumstances" ~Elisabeth Elliot

"The law is for the self-righteous to humble their pride; the Gospel is for the lost to remove their despair. ~C. H. Spurgeon
          Comment>

We can hope but I doubt anything is going to take her down at this point. I hope they find something before the final election though hopefully something really scandalous will finally put a final nail in her political dream's coffin. But I also think that there are to many people who think that some good justifies a lot of bad and that it's fine to have someone who thinks like that in office. Her whole history is problematic that I don't think this is big enough to shock her followers, it's actually pretty tame. I hope the find something in those emails but I'm skeptical that they will.
            Comment>

They could find a dead body laying on six kilos of cocaine with film of her buying the cocaine and committing the murder next to both in her bedroom closet, and nothing would be done. They would claim that the whole thing was nothing more than a Republican witch hunt.
              Comment>

I'm scared this will only make people's hearts even harder. Her supporters either already know about so many horrible things she's done, or they're in utter denial. The more she does, the more they ignore. This apathetic attitude in our culture is a serious problem.
                Comment>
                Working...
                X
                Articles - News - SiteMap