View the latest news and breaking news today for U.S., world, weather, entertainment, politics and health.

I really hope something happens with this.

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really hope something happens with this.

I hope with the new development involving her email scandal this will portend the end of her campaign as we know it, and at the very least kill her possibility of winning the presidency.

Not optimistic.

Comment>

That would be best for all, IMHO, but the Clinton's are both made out of Teflon. So as much as I'd prefer almost anyone else to become the President, I'm afraid that I'm going to have to join Origen as a skeptic :(
      Matthew 5
      16 Let your light shine before men in such a way that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father who is in heaven.

Matthew 7
      12 However you want people to treat you, so treat them, for this is the Law and the Prophets.

1 Corinthians 13
      1 If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but do not have love, I have become a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal.

1 Peter 3
      15 Sanctify Christ as Lord in your hearts, always being ready to make a defense to everyone who asks you to give an account for the hope that is in you, yet with gentleness and reverence.
      Comment>

Originally posted by St_Worm2 View Post
        I'm afraid that I'm going to have to join Origen as a skeptic
        I like the way you think.
        Comment>

:)
          Matthew 5
          16 Let your light shine before men in such a way that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father who is in heaven.

Matthew 7
          12 However you want people to treat you, so treat them, for this is the Law and the Prophets.

1 Corinthians 13
          1 If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but do not have love, I have become a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal.

1 Peter 3
          15 Sanctify Christ as Lord in your hearts, always being ready to make a defense to everyone who asks you to give an account for the hope that is in you, yet with gentleness and reverence.
          Comment>

We can hope but I doubt anything is going to take her down at this point. I hope they find something before the final election though hopefully something really scandalous will finally put a final nail in her political dream's coffin. But I also think that there are to many people who think that some good justifies a lot of bad and that it's fine to have someone who thinks like that in office. Her whole history is problematic that I don't think this is big enough to shock her followers, it's actually pretty tame. I hope the find something in those emails but I'm skeptical that they will.
            Comment>

They could find a dead body laying on six kilos of cocaine with film of her buying the cocaine and committing the murder next to both in her bedroom closet, and nothing would be done. They would claim that the whole thing was nothing more than a Republican witch hunt.
              Comment>

I'm scared this will only make people's hearts even harder. Her supporters either already know about so many horrible things she's done, or they're in utter denial. The more she does, the more they ignore. This apathetic attitude in our culture is a serious problem.
                Comment>
                Working...
                X
                Articles - News - SiteMap