View the latest news and breaking news today for U.S., world, weather, entertainment, politics and health.

Lesbian President will lead America to decay and isolation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Lesbian President will lead America to decay and isolation

    A friend of mine from Illinois has recently wrote me... Our mutual acquaintance committed suicide a couple of years ago that day. And the reason was her lesbianism. No, there was no public criticism, humiliation or misunderstanding in her family, and she didn't have to keep her habits in secret... It's spiritual illness itself that was the cause. And now this disease infects the whole our country. The scale is frightening. I don't want America to suicide. That's why I've decided to share my friend's article with you.

    Lesbian President will lead America to decay and isolation

    Very few Americans have not heard of the so-called Hillaryland. However, not many people have wondered what keeps this narrow circle of confidants around the 42nd US President's spouse, what is the basis of their longstanding dedication.

    As it’s known, Hillary Clinton's been acquainted with some of her closest advisers (eg. Maggie Williams, Diane Blair and Patti Solis Doyle) since her youth. She first met some others of them during her husband's presidential campaign, as well as in the White House while being the First Lady. However, regardless of how long she knew any of them, the relations established in Hillary Clinton's inner circle seem like familiar rather than working ones. She has thrown them wedding bouquets, gossiped with them, intervened in their medical care, and burped their babies. It's amazing how much involved into their personal lives she is! And to think that all Hillaryland inhabitants are quite successful and self-sufficient people!

    As a matter of curiosity, there are no men among the main Democratic presidential candidate's confidants, except for Neel Lattimore who is gay. This fact can only strengthen suspicion that Clinton's inner circle was formed not with regard to one’s professional skills. Isn't it strange that in the whole US she failed to find even one reliable man with the necessary political skills and experience, whose opinions are worth listening to, and who is straight?

    Probably, the reason for such the selection of the closest advisers lies in Hillary's childhood memories of rigorous father (in the biography of former First Lady Carl Bernstein wrote that her father regularly humiliated her mother and establish a strict physical discipline in their home), as well as in the details of her adult family life.

    For example, since 2004 there are some assumptions about Hillary Clinton's sexual orientation spreading in the media. At the same time one can't claim that these rumors were the part of an organized campaign since there was no reasonable motive for it. On the other hand, how else can one explain the former First Lady's forgiveness toward her husband's numerous adulteries?

    In addition, it is believed that Hillary Clinton withdrew from the 2008 presidential race exactly due to the fear that the information on her disreputable relations with women would be revealed. Let's remember that Hilary was against the legalization of gay marriage back then. Besides, she could be afraid of disclosing the exact names of her mistresses.

    According to the Weekly World News, an anonymous DoS official has confirmed that Hillary "is a lesbian and the Bill Clinton marriage is just a sham for public consumption."

    Then, in 2013, Jennifer Flowers, who had been being Bill Clinton's passion for 12 years at that time, quoted his remarks on Hillary’s lesbianity or bisexuality. By the way, recently one another Bill's former mistress – Sally Miller – told the same thing: "I take him at his word, and he told me that she likes females more than men."

    Meanwhile, plausibility of the Flowers' statements is indirectly confirmed by the recordings of her conversations with Bill Clinton, which were published in 1992 (James Carville and George Stephanopoulos have nearly paid a price in a court for their allegations that these records had been tampered with). As for the allegations of Hilary's bisexuality, – no objection have been ever made against them. On the contrary, in the same year (2013) Hillary released a video in support of gay marriage.

    Moreover, the correspondence of the then Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton, revealed in 2015, contains not only evidence of her lesbianity, but also the names of her passions. This case is an eloquent example of her proclivity for not separating work and personal life.

    Given the above and the fact that the US president is empowered to receive foreign ambassadors and other public officials, propose legislation and return a bill to Congress for reconsideration, it is extremely undesirable to let Hillary enter into the Oval Office. For example, I wonder whether the Saudis would even talk to her or just stone her after they learn she is a lesbian…

    And most importantly, connivance to sodomy on the part of the President will further undermine the foundations of our society and change American people's mentality. Unbridled hedonism, thinking nothing of breaking the laws of nature and God's commandments, will supplant traditional American entrepreneurial spirit and industriousness, and this will inevitably lead the country to decay!

    Finally, the arguments of human rights, diversity and equal representation are not applicable in this case. If in the case of Barack Obama his appeal to the racial issue reposes on at least 12.6% of the population, who are African-Americans, in the case of Hillary her belonging to a marginal 1.6% of Americans, who identify themselves as LGBTI, for sure bodes ill to the majority of US citizens.

  • #2
    This would actually explain a lot about why she didn't leave her husband. He's her beard. I always found it really odd that she seemed more angry about the fact that her husband got caught cheating and not that he was giving cocaine to minors and having sex with them. The pair are very deprived and dangerous. I think she only has females in her inner circle not just because of personal relations but because no male likes her. You can't be a reasonable man and like someone who is so much into 'modern feminism', which is really misandry under the guise of equal rights.
    Comment>

    • #3
      Well I must admit that I am a little lost here. I am sad to hear about the friend at the beginning of the article, and that is very sad that she felt that this was her only option. I think I am failing to make the leap here, though, to where Clinton comes into play. Either way, I agree that I do not want to lead America to commit suicide, as you say, but again I am not really sure what exactly that means. Maybe I am just missing something. Interesting, though, nonetheless, so thanks for sharing.
      Comment>

      • #4
        Seems like her first aim is to undermine all traditions that keep America alive (it's ordinary people who carry these traditions on with working, creating wonderful things, making scientific discoveries, rising children, taking care of elders etc IN SPITE of what depraved and selfish establishment politicians do). Just see the recent publications about Huma Abedin! I don't know whether HRC is simply obsessed by her passions (both figurative and literal ones) or behave deliberately. But in effect she plays Radical Liberals off against Radical Islamists. A grim cocktailI of her loose immigration policy and her support of LGBTI movement will for sure destroy our country!
        Comment>

        • #5
          I think it is an enormous leap to go from a woman having close female friends and advisers, to assuming she is lesbian. Hillary is a married woman with children. I have never seen a plausible rumor that he is unfaithful to her husband with anyone.

          I feel that rumor-mongering does nothing to elevate the political debate in this country. We find ourselves in a campaign awash with nude pictures, dick jokes and a focus more often on the candidates sexual organs than their minds or their souls. And the reason for this is because we as the electorate lap it up. Trump parody porn and naked statues, ribald remarks about whose wife is cuter, it is all a disgusting distraction

          We need to focus on where our prospective leaders will take us as a nation, not sexual speculation which strikes me more as someone's nasty fantasies than any kind of reliable fact. Hillary's policies are clear and explicit. Which is more than can be said for some of the other candidates. You can disagree with someone's positions and still show some decorum and respect for their office and the solemnity and seriousness of the whole endeavor.
          Comment>

          • #6
            Thanks God, I haven't seen or heard a lot about the above mentioned "nude pictures, dick jokes" or "parody porn and naked statues" during this campaign... But Hillary's video in support of gay marriage as well as her pro-abortion views are facts. By the way, why it's become common practice to use the euphemistic "Pro-Choice" attribute instead of the more correct "Pro-Abortion" one?
            Comment>

            • #7
              Nobody wants to live in a country led by gays or lesbians. Unfortunately this story is coming out during elections and not many people may have known or will know about it and it's authenticity remains unclear. You should also know that everybody is a sinner. We have presidents who are liars, thieves, murderous, gays, lesbians.... but we are the ones who usually vote them into the positions. This might also be seen as propaganda by the opposition to tarnish Hillary Clinton's name. The story might be true, but what if she stopped her practices long time ago or sometimes back?
              Comment>

              • #8
                Originally posted by Francis View Post
                Nobody wants to live in a country led by gays or lesbians. Unfortunately this story is coming out during elections and not many people may have known or will know about it and it's authenticity remains unclear. You should also know that everybody is a sinner. We have presidents who are liars, thieves, murderous, gays, lesbians.... but we are the ones who usually vote them into the positions. This might also be seen as propaganda by the opposition to tarnish Hillary Clinton's name. The story might be true, but what if she stopped her practices long time ago or sometimes back?
                When a politician lies or commits sin, We the People say, oh, they are just being a politician. How backwards this nation has become.

                As for the story, this isn't the first time I read it. There are numerous publications that ran with it when Hillary announced she would run for POTUS.

                God bless,
                William
                Comment>

                • #9
                  What ever happened to separation of church and state? ...... Just asking ..
                  Comment>

                  • #10
                    Originally posted by CarryingACross View Post
                    What ever happened to separation of church and state? ...... Just asking ..
                    Actually, Seperation of Church and State means that the GOVERNMENT cannot establish an official religion that you must be a member of to hold office or which is directly supported by the Government (financially).
                    Since I am a Pentacostal, let's pick on Pentacostals. Imagine if Congress passed a law stating that the Federal government would subsidize all Pentacostal Churches with $100 per month per attender because America was now a Pentacostal Nation. In addition, all Pentacostals were to be given preference in hiring for all government jobs, including state and local, because the Federal government would reduce funding to states that failed to comply.

                    That is what was banned by the seperation of Church and state.
                    It has been turned into something to make the government anti-religious which is the oposite of its intent.
                    It was meant to allow each denomination the freedom to exist.

                    We can debate whether that is a good or bad thing, but we should at least start with its intended purpose.
                    [Although I generally agree that little good comes from political discussions.]

                    Philippians 4:8
                    Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things.
                    Comment>

                    • #11
                      Thanks for up/clarification! Have a Blessed day! :-)
                      Comment>

                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Psyche View Post
                        I think it is an enormous leap to go from a woman having close female friends and advisers, to assuming she is lesbian. Hillary is a married woman with children. I have never seen a plausible rumor that he is unfaithful to her husband with anyone.

                        I feel that rumor-mongering does nothing to elevate the political debate in this country. We find ourselves in a campaign awash with nude pictures, dick jokes and a focus more often on the candidates sexual organs than their minds or their souls. And the reason for this is because we as the electorate lap it up. Trump parody porn and naked statues, ribald remarks about whose wife is cuter, it is all a disgusting distraction

                        We need to focus on where our prospective leaders will take us as a nation, not sexual speculation which strikes me more as someone's nasty fantasies than any kind of reliable fact. Hillary's policies are clear and explicit. Which is more than can be said for some of the other candidates. You can disagree with someone's positions and still show some decorum and respect for their office and the solemnity and seriousness of the whole endeavor.
                        She wouldn't be the first lesbian to have children. Or be married to a man. Or... And yeah, her policies are clear and explicit. Lie, lie, lie. Her policies are completely anti Christian and immoral. It is no secret that her top aide is a Muslim that contributed to a radical website and was married to a pig (pun intended) for longer than just the latest scandal. Who cares if peoples lives are destroyed in the process of her achieving political gains?
                        Comment>

                        • #13
                          Originally posted by atpollard View Post

                          Actually, Seperation of Church and State means that the GOVERNMENT cannot establish an official religion that you must be a member of to hold office or which is directly supported by the Government (financially).
                          Since I am a Pentacostal, let's pick on Pentacostals. Imagine if Congress passed a law stating that the Federal government would subsidize all Pentacostal Churches with $100 per month per attender because America was now a Pentacostal Nation. In addition, all Pentacostals were to be given preference in hiring for all government jobs, including state and local, because the Federal government would reduce funding to states that failed to comply.

                          That is what was banned by the seperation of Church and state.
                          It has been turned into something to make the government anti-religious which is the oposite of its intent.
                          It was meant to allow each denomination the freedom to exist.

                          We can debate whether that is a good or bad thing, but we should at least start with its intended purpose.
                          [Although I generally agree that little good comes from political discussions.]

                          Philippians 4:8
                          Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things.
                          Isn't this exactly what happened when the Lutheran Church in MN agreed to relocate Somalian refugees for a fee? And a tidy one at that? Warning, this will offend.

                          Lutheran Social Service of Minnesota is responsible for the Somali chaos in St. Cloud
                          Comment>

                          • #14
                            Wow this is a jump. I don't support gay anything, have had gay friends and honestly male or female I dropped them because I found in each one a very cold and nasty, inner core about anyone not gay. It's as if those i knew were totally against the heterosexual community, and then place religion on top of that and you have people who down deep hate us.

                            Back to Hillary if all this is true why has it not made the media? Is it because no one would believe it, or it will be considered totally fake to get at her? Probably, but there is something about her that reeks of fake. No woman would put up with Bill Clinton unless it was for money, power, etc. I think he is without any morals, used the Oval Office and Presidency for his. own personal debauchery, and cared less about anyone.

                            Hillary is not much better. I find not warmth, caring, passion, in her. As for children, women who want power will do anything at that level, I sm a woman, we'll know the signs. I see no religious affiliation, no Christ centered comments, zip. I think there is probably some truth to her preferences, and if it is true, then she is far more ruthless then anyone realizes and at NO cost should she be elevated to the presidency.

                            No one will believe it if she is gay, it will be another Trump attempt to discredit her, I just pray that were are not so far gone as to elect her, I think we're have only scratched the surface of how immoral, debauched, criminal both she and Bill are.

                            Comment>

                            • #15
                              Well if you don't want her to lead the greatest nation in the world, get out and vote against her. Have a blessed day ya'll.
                              Comment>
                              Working...
                              X
                              Articles - News - SiteMap