View the latest news and breaking news today for U.S., world, weather, entertainment, politics and health.

Can Trump Take Down the Machine?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Trump Take Down the Machine?

If Hilary can't be legally taken down for breaking the law and basic email etiquette with confidential material, can Trump really win? Will America finally say enough of this biased, elitist government and vote for an outsider or will she just buy her votes anyway? Can Trump take on and destroy the machine within the capital or do we need something more powerful like an evolution?

Well I am not exactly sure what is going to happen in this election, and when I say that I have a bit of worry in my voice. I am not a supporter of either candidates, or really any of the former potential candidates for that matter. It is going to be hard to watch, especially the debates. The more and more that it goes, though, the more I see Trump having a chance at really solidifying himself as that outside that you mention. We shall see.
    Comment>

As much as I do not want to see it happen, I am afraid that the Clintons will end up back in the White House, whether by hook or by crook, as the saying goes.
      I am not even sure that she is healthy enough to be the president, for that matter. What if she has another stroke ?
      We could end up with whoever she chooses as her vice-president running this country.
      I don't know what will happen if Trump wins; but I am sure that the shadow government are laying their plans for whoever gets elected. There are a lot of Republicans who do not support Trump, and without a solid backing from his own party, he is likely to not get enough votes to win the nomination.
      It has sounded like Romney might run as a third party candidate, and that would most likely split the conservative vote enough that Hillary would easily win.
      If Donald Trump pickes a VP that his party will endorse, then perhaps he can get enough votes to win.
      Obvoiusly, Hillary Clinton was able to either buy off or scare off AG Lynch and the FBI; so she has a whole lot of power behind her.
      I think that it is just a definite time that we Christians need to be praying for this country, no matter what our political leanings are ! !
      Comment>

Originally posted by Happyflowerlady View Post
        As much as I do not want to see it happen, I am afraid that the Clintons will end up back in the White House, whether by hook or by crook, as the saying goes.
        I am not even sure that she is healthy enough to be the president, for that matter. What if she has another stroke ?
        We could end up with whoever she chooses as her vice-president running this country.
        I don't know what will happen if Trump wins; but I am sure that the shadow government are laying their plans for whoever gets elected. There are a lot of Republicans who do not support Trump, and without a solid backing from his own party, he is likely to not get enough votes to win the nomination.
        It has sounded like Romney might run as a third party candidate, and that would most likely split the conservative vote enough that Hillary would easily win.
        If Donald Trump pickes a VP that his party will endorse, then perhaps he can get enough votes to win.
        Obvoiusly, Hillary Clinton was able to either buy off or scare off AG Lynch and the FBI; so she has a whole lot of power behind her.
        I think that it is just a definite time that we Christians need to be praying for this country, no matter what our political leanings are ! !
        Christians do need to pray for our country I believe! I think we can change the world through prayer. I fear Hilary Clinton will prove to be even more detrimental to the United States than Barrack Obama. My view obviously isn't from the mountaintop on this issue. The Lord knows best, and if we continue to pray, if it is in His will, America will be blessed.
        Comment>

I can say that my main concern is that Trump will take down the "right". He doesn't align with our party's values or platform. He has drawn from a left or independent base or demographic in the name of the right. Most of these people caught up in the leftist exodus couldn't care about our values. It is beyond me why the Republican party even endorsed him, other than fear. Throughout these last eight years the country has swayed so far left that the right now looks middle ground and the true right (Ted Cruz) looks like an extremist.
          Comment>

I have no doubt Trump will win the election. It won't be because he's a better candidate than Clinton. It's just that there are more people who'll vote for him because they don't trust Hillary. Question though is will there be any change? I doubt it. He's a candidate for the wealthiest people and being one of them, their interests (his and theirs) will always come first — as it has always been since America became a Corporatocracy.
            Comment>

Originally posted by Smithee View Post
              Question though is will there be any change?
              I have no doubt there will be changes if Trump is elected but will they make things better or worse?
              Clyde Herrin's Blog
              Comment>

I think Trump CAN take down Hillary, but that's supposing the election isn't rigged. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if it were. If it is not rigged, I think he may have enough supporters depending on who he brings aboard as his VP. Right now a whole lot of Republicans don't back Trump. But a lot of Democrats don't back Hillary either so who know?!
                Comment>

I don't like both candidates, but If I really wanted one to win, I'd have to go with Hillary. Trump's ideas are just too crazy and they're not even moral. I can't support a person like that.
                  Comment>

Originally posted by mauricioq View Post
                    I don't like both candidates, but If I really wanted one to win, I'd have to go with Hillary. Trump's ideas are just too crazy and they're not even moral. I can't support a person like that.
                    Hi Mauricioq, I'm no fan of "The Donald", I don't like what he says about certain individuals and/or groups of people at times, and some of his ideas do seem crazy (like getting Mexico to pay for a wall to keep its own citizens in), but which ideas of his do you believe are specifically, "immoral"?

Thanks!

--David

Simul Justus et Peccator ~Martin Luther

"We are justified by faith alone, but the faith that justifies is never alone" ~John Calvin

"The Christian does not think God will love us because we are good, but that God will make us good because He loves us." ~C. S. Lewis

"The secret is Christ in me, not me in a different set of circumstances" ~Elisabeth Elliot

"The law is for the self-righteous to humble their pride; the Gospel is for the lost to remove their despair. ~C. H. Spurgeon
                    Comment>
                    Working...
                    X
                    Articles - News - SiteMap