Ok, here is where you can post just about anything about any topic at all!

I fear trans-humanism so much.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I fear trans-humanism so much.

Dimtry Itskov (founder of 2045.com) is trying so hard to invent technology to make people live in 'avatars' and ultimately end death. I fear one day we are going to be trapped in 'avatars' and never die and go to heaven to be with the lord Jesus. Some trans-humanists are even trying to make religion obsolete and possibly bring back the dead. They will do whatever it takes to achieve their goal no matter how long it takes (they already have a timeline of dates of the steps they take to create these 'avatars') and when they succeed people would give up their humanity for an 'avatar' just to never die.

If you can't die, how will you get to heaven to be with the lord Jesus Christ in heaven? I do not want to be stuck in this satanic world in a 'avatar' and never die or escape from it. I think its very unnatural but am scared this is inevitable.

I have been fearing this for years and in 2020-2025 they will start building a life support system for the brain and later in 2030-2035 they will make a bionic brain and make you live forever and never die.

Please note I must respect those who want to live forever in an 'avatar' but I need them to respect my wishes to remain human and die as a man when I am ready.

I mean surely you have the choice to remain human and die as a man and be with the Lord Jesus in heaven one day right?
    Comment>

No human can overcome death. You don't have anything to worry about.
      Clyde Herrin's Blog
      Comment>

I'm not sure 2045.com is going to fail. Look at all the articles on their facebook page. They look like they are taking one little step at a time. People say the technology is inevitable.

It just gets to me that 2045 created a creepy robot of Dimtry Itskov (founder of 2045.com) and they say they are doing this to "save people from suffering and death", and It scares me that they are trying to make progress.

IT BOTHERS ME THEY ARE STILL ACTIVE AND STILL POSTING ALL KINDS OF SCARY STUFF, AND YET PEOPLE EITHER DON'T KNOW ABOUT IT OR ALL FOR IT.

I just hope I can still die one day and be with Jesus Christ in heaven, but first I must live my life for Christ.
        Last edited by David Lee; 07-30-2017, 04:01 AM.
        Comment>

Originally posted by theokayman1 View Post

I just hope I can still die one day and be with Jesus Christ in heaven, but first I must live my life for Christ.
          Why do you feel you must live your God given life for Christ?

Comment>

I on't think that the future that the 2045 website has in mind is actually likely to all take place, although I do think that they will make advances. However, even if they do succeed in making an avatar type of person, I don't think that they plan on doing this for any but a select few of very rich people, and not the common, everyday people like we are. This kind of advanced technique is going to be extremely hard to perfect, and then very expensive to operate once they did get it working right (assuming that they were actually able to do that); so the likelihood is that world financial leaders would be able to afford this procedure, but no one else would. The rest of us are what they would consider expendable, and we will probably continue to live our lives and die.
            I really do not think that this is something that you need to be concerned with, theokayman.
            Comment>

Originally posted by theokayman1 View Post
              I'm not sure 2045.com is going to fail.
              It is just as certain to fail as the tower of Babel did.
              Clyde Herrin's Blog
              Comment>
              Working...
              X
              Articles - News - SiteMap