Ok, here is where you can post just about anything about any topic at all!

Hi, I would like to tell you about Jesus Christ, the only way to God

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, I would like to tell you about Jesus Christ, the only way to God

Hi guys.

I don't know where to post this, but the Lord has been laying it on my heart for the past few days to tell people about Jesus. This burden is so strong that I have felt sick and very desperate to reach out to others and tell them about Jesus. I asked my Pastor if there were any ministries I could do through my church to serve God, but all he said to me was that if there was anything, he'd let me know. God has been driving me to serve Him so bad that I don't think I can wait much longer for an answer from my Pastor, I am desperate here and I don't think he understands just how urgent it is to witness to the lost. People are dying and going to Hell. That is no laughing matter.

So I am going to write a post and witness to the lost on here...

Dear person much loved by the Lord,

Jesus Christ came into the world to save sinners like you and me. Have you ever thought about what happens after you die? I have. It has brought me much anxiety thinking about it, because I know that this life does not last forever and one day, we all will die.

A lot of people today do not think about where they will spend eternity, and this thinking is a big mistake.

But what happens after death? The Bible is the only book that can tell us what happens to us after we die. God Himself wrote this great book; it is probably the most important book that was ever written.

Do you mind if I quote some Scriptures? Some people get offended when I quote the Bible, but I never do. Do you know why? Because I am a Christian and I believe that Jesus is my Saviour. The Bible says so. And with that being said, I will give you some Bible verses to help you and educate you.

So what happens after we die? The Bible teaches that man is a tripart being composed of spirit, soul, and a fleshly body. At death, our souls separate from our body and goes back to God to be judged by Him. God will judge everything we do in the body, whether good or bad.

But here is the bad news. You see, nobody is truly a good person. You see, only God is truly good.

Have you ever told a lie? Have you ever stolen anything? Have you ever hated anyone? If you have, then you have sinned. Killing others is also a sin, and yet you hear every day on the news that someone has murdered somebody else. Why? Because mankind are sinners and on their way to a burning Hell.

Rom 3:23 :
    For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Now that you know that no one is good in God's eyes, how do we then become good? How do we become vindicated before God? The Bible teaches that we need to have Jesus' righteousness but the only way to do that is to come to Him by faith:

Rom 10:9
    That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Rom 10:10
    For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

So you see that you need to believe in your heart that God raised up Jesus from the dead, and you also need to confess with your mouth that Jesus Christ is the Lord.

If you die without Christ, you will spend eternity in Hell. In our modern world today, people think that Hell is a place of never-ending parties and good times. They think that all of their friends will be there. But that is far from the truth. You would think that these people have never read the Bible, or that they have never taken it seriously.

The Bible teaches that Hell is a place of never-ending fire and torment, and my dear friend, that is not very much fun (this truth has scared a lot of people). It is a place of tears and no hope. It is darkness and loneliness. You won't be able to see anyone at all. It is eternal separation from God Himself. Since God is the Source of Joy and Happiness, that means that everything apart from Him is tears, sorrow, and no happiness. And that does not sound like very much fun at all, doesn't it?

So my dear friend, for your own eternal safety, I pray that you will accept Jesus Christ into your heart today, and make Him Lord over your life.

If you have done this, you need to find a Bible-believing church where you can grow in God's Word. And you also need to find out what God wants you to do with your life, so that you may serve Him.

Blessings,
    Jacqueline

Originally posted by JacquelineDeane55 View Post
    Hi guys.

I don't know where to post this, but the Lord has been laying it on my heart for the past few days to tell people about Jesus. This burden is so strong that I have felt sick and very desperate to reach out to others and tell them about Jesus. I asked my Pastor if there were any ministries I could do through my church to serve God, but all he said to me was that if there was anything, he'd let me know. God has been driving me to serve Him so bad that I don't think I can wait much longer for an answer from my Pastor, I am desperate here and I don't think he understands just how urgent it is to witness to the lost. People are dying and going to Hell. That is no laughing matter.

So I am going to write a post and witness to the lost on here...

Dear person much loved by the Lord,

Jesus Christ came into the world to save sinners like you and me. Have you ever thought about what happens after you die? I have. It has brought me much anxiety thinking about it, because I know that this life does not last forever and one day, we all will die.

A lot of people today do not think about where they will spend eternity, and this thinking is a big mistake.

But what happens after death? The Bible is the only book that can tell us what happens to us after we die. God Himself wrote this great book; it is probably the most important book that was ever written.

Do you mind if I quote some Scriptures? Some people get offended when I quote the Bible, but I never do. Do you know why? Because I am a Christian and I believe that Jesus is my Saviour. The Bible says so. And with that being said, I will give you some Bible verses to help you and educate you.

So what happens after we die? The Bible teaches that man is a tripart being composed of spirit, soul, and a fleshly body. At death, our souls separate from our body and goes back to God to be judged by Him. God will judge everything we do in the body, whether good or bad.

But here is the bad news. You see, nobody is truly a good person. You see, only God is truly good.

Have you ever told a lie? Have you ever stolen anything? Have you ever hated anyone? If you have, then you have sinned. Killing others is also a sin, and yet you hear every day on the news that someone has murdered somebody else. Why? Because mankind are sinners and on their way to a burning Hell.

Rom 3:23 :
    For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Now that you know that no one is good in God's eyes, how do we then become good? How do we become vindicated before God? The Bible teaches that we need to have Jesus' righteousness but the only way to do that is to come to Him by faith:

Rom 10:9
    That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Rom 10:10
    For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

So you see that you need to believe in your heart that God raised up Jesus from the dead, and you also need to confess with your mouth that Jesus Christ is the Lord.

If you die without Christ, you will spend eternity in Hell. In our modern world today, people think that Hell is a place of never-ending parties and good times. They think that all of their friends will be there. But that is far from the truth. You would think that these people have never read the Bible, or that they have never taken it seriously.

The Bible teaches that Hell is a place of never-ending fire and torment, and my dear friend, that is not very much fun (this truth has scared a lot of people). It is a place of tears and no hope. It is darkness and loneliness. You won't be able to see anyone at all. It is eternal separation from God Himself. Since God is the Source of Joy and Happiness, that means that everything apart from Him is tears, sorrow, and no happiness. And that does not sound like very much fun at all, doesn't it?

So my dear friend, for your own eternal safety, I pray that you will accept Jesus Christ into your heart today, and make Him Lord over your life.

If you have done this, you need to find a Bible-believing church where you can grow in God's Word. And you also need to find out what God wants you to do with your life, so that you may serve Him.

Blessings,
    Jacqueline
    Thank you.

WHO is Jesus? You described what Jesus did, etc. but not WHO He is.

Jesus is the one, eternal, everlating God.

Comment>

Jesus Is Jesus Christ the Son of God. He's the 2nd person of the trinity / Godhead.
      Comment>

Originally posted by Sue D. View Post
        Jesus Is Jesus Christ the Son of God. He's the 2nd person of the trinity / Godhead.
        Is He the one, eternal, everlasting God?
        Comment>

John 10:30 states "I and the Father are one."

Jesus Christ was born into this world for one purpose -- to show us to The Father -- to die on the cross for our sins and be buried and be resurrected bodily. He was here as God incarnate (in the flesh). So - - Jesus Christ is Both. God is Spirit -- is our present form as human beings, we can't see Spirit. But in bodily Human form -- Jesus Christ the Son -- He Could be here amongst us. And the 3rd part of the Godhead -- the Holy Spirit --is the part that comes to indwell each believer at the instant of salvation.

So - yes He is. Eternal, everlasting.
          Comment>

John 10:30 states "I and the Father are one."

Jesus Christ was born into this world for one purpose -- to show us to The Father -- to die on the cross for our sins and be buried and be resurrected bodily. He was here as God incarnate (in the flesh). So - - Jesus Christ is Both. God is Spirit -- is our present form as human beings, we can't see Spirit. But in bodily Human form -- Jesus Christ the Son -- He Could be here amongst us. And the 3rd part of the Godhead -- the Holy Spirit --is the part that comes to indwell each believer at the instant of salvation.

So - yes He is. Eternal, everlasting.
            So, He is the one true God?

Sorry for the questions. Its important not WHAT Jesus is or WHAT He did, but WHO is He.

Unless you believe that He is the I AM, Jehovah, you will die in your sins.

Blessings.
            Comment>

Originally posted by Calvarystudy View Post
              Sorry for the questions. Its important not WHAT Jesus is or WHAT He did, but WHO is He.
              I think our belief statement covers a lot of these questions. Of course, the Creeds and Confessions answer Who Jesus is, and ultimately convey these essential truths from Scripture.

Our Belief -Christforums

God bless,
              William
              Comment>

So, He is the one true God?

Unless you believe that He is the I AM, Jehovah, you will die in your sins.

Blessings.
                A person will die in their sins IF they don't accept Jesus Christ as their personal Savior.

The Gospel unto salvation -- 1 Corinthians 15:1 -3 " Now brothers, I want to remind you of the Gospel I preached to you ....by this gospel you are saved......that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, that He was buried , that He was raised on the 3rd day according to the Scriptures...." The passage goes on to say that He was seen by Peter, and then to the Twelve. And after That to large groups.

Romans 10:9 - 10 "That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus Is Lord" and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified , and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved."

So -- it Is What He did and Who He is that are important.
                Comment>

A person will die in their sins IF they don't accept Jesus Christ as their personal Savior.

The Gospel unto salvation -- 1 Corinthians 15:1 -3 " Now brothers, I want to remind you of the Gospel I preached to you ....by this gospel you are saved......that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, that He was buried , that He was raised on the 3rd day according to the Scriptures...." The passage goes on to say that He was seen by Peter, and then to the Twelve. And after That to large groups.

Romans 10:9 - 10 "That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus Is Lord" and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified , and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved."

So -- it Is What He did and Who He is that are important.
                  Is He the I AM? Is He Jehovah?
                  Comment>

John 10:30 "I and the Father are one." He was God incarnate while He was on earth.

The Godhead -- God the Father, Jesus Christ the Son, and the Holy spirit.
                    Comment>

Is He the I AM? Is He Jehovah?
                      With respect to the OP and your question Calvarystudy, yes, Jesus Christ is Jehovah the great I AM. John 8:58 Christ, as He was God, was before Abraham:

Jehovah:
                      • “Let Israel hope in the Lord: for with the Lord there is mercy, and with him is plenteous redemption. And he shall redeem Israel from all his iniquities.” Psalm 130:7-8
                      • “I, even I, am the Lord; and beside me there is no saviour… I, even I, am he that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins.” Isaiah 43:11, 25
                      • “Yet I am the Lord thy God from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no god but me: for there is no saviour beside me.” Hosea 13:4

Jesus:
                      • “And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins. Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying, Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.” Matthew 1:21-23
                      • “And it came to pass on the morrow, that their rulers, and elders, and scribes, and Annas the high priest, and Caiaphas, and John, and Alexander, and as many as were of the kindred of the high priest, were gathered together at Jerusalem. And when they had set them in the midst, they asked, By what power, or by what name, have ye done this? Then Peter, filled with the Holy Ghost, said unto them, Ye rulers of the people, and elders of Israel, if we this day be examined of the good deed done to the impotent man, by what means he is made whole; be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole. This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner. Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved. Now when they saw the boldness of Peter and John, and perceived that they were unlearned and ignorant men, they marvelled; and they took knowledge of them, that they had been with Jesus. And beholding the man which was healed standing with them, they could say nothing against it.” Acts 4:5-14
                      • “This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.” 1 Timothy 1:15
                      • “and from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood, and hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.” Revelation 1:5-6 – cf. 5:9-10; 7:9-17

God bless,
                      William
                      Comment>
                      Working...
                      X
                      Articles - News - SiteMap