Ok, here is where you can post just about anything about any topic at all!

Any Opinions about This One Man?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Opinions about This One Man?

What does Christforums think about James White?
    In how far is he a meme, in how far a well-versed teacher, teaching sound doctrine?

Originally posted by The_Cheeky_Guardian View Post
    In how far is he a meme, in how far a well-versed teacher, teaching sound doctrine?
    James White is pretty solid, though as a Presbyterian I disagree with him on the subject of Covenant/Household baptism. He is also a 5 Point Calvinist, fine teacher and expert in the Greek. You can pretty much rely on him to teach you what Reformed Baptist believe and profess.

I haven't anything negative to say about James White.

God bless,
    William
    Comment>

But is there any agreement with his position on infant-baptism? Personally, I think he lost that debate with Gregg strawbridge.
      Comment>

But is there any agreement with his position on infant-baptism? Personally, I think he lost that debate with Gregg strawbridge.
        I also believe that he lost the debate with Bill Shishko - from the Orthodox Presbyterian Church. The subject was infant baptism, but Bill had done a pretty good job at presenting it from the perspective of Covenant/Household baptism.

God bless,
        William
        Comment>

I don't find anything off with Mr White's views. I've enjoyed watching some of his YT videos, but not nearly as much as I do listening to Sproul, Boice, Keller, or Begg,
          Last edited by thatbrian; 01-23-2017, 02:12 AM.
          Comment>

I learned quite a bit about defending the Christian faith from him.
            Comment>
            Working...
            X
            Articles - News - SiteMap