Ok, here is where you can post just about anything about any topic at all!

Slippy's Corner

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slippy's Corner

In a low voice I ask. Is it not so that the era of Israel's sons was another era than the era of being believer amongst people who are not Israel's sons. The instructions given to Moise where for Israel's sons who where Abraham's sons and Isac's sons, they had the promises of there three fathers' Elohim, Yhwh, to be, to exist, and to be a nation of Elohim, their Yhwh. The instructions where to love Yhwh first and then to love the other people of Elohim in their midst by living according to the instructions of Yhwh.

Now after Israel's Yhwh let all nations to hear His voice, Yeshua, and got followers living in all places of the world the instructions are the same. To live Israel's Yhwh first and then to live those who hate Him as you love yourself because you either love Israel's Yhwh or hate Him. In this era people who believe do live amongst haters and not in the midst of Israel who are the people of Yhwh, their Elohim.

Originally posted by slippy View Post
    In a low voice I ask. Is it not so that the era of Israel's sons was another era than the era of being believer amongst people who are not Israel's sons. The instructions given to Moise where for Israel's sons who where Abraham's sons and Isac's sons, they had the promises of there three fathers' Elohim, Yhwh, to be, to exist, and to be a nation of Elohim, their Yhwh. The instructions where to love Yhwh first and then to love the other people of Elohim in their midst by living according to the instructions of Yhwh.

Now after Israel's Yhwh let all nations to hear His voice, Yeshua, and got followers living in all places of the world the instructions are the same. To live Israel's Yhwh first and then to live those who hate Him as you love yourself because you either love Israel's Yhwh or hate Him. In this era people who believe do live amongst haters and not in the midst of Israel who are the people of Yhwh, their Elohim.
    Who or what is Biblical Israel today? I would appreciate a Scriptural answer. Are you referring to the theocratic state formed in the 1900s by the UN which drawn some imaginary lines in the sand? I also notice, you refer to our God Jesus by Yeshua, yet the moment you refer to Israel's God and any blood descendants you only refer to YHWH or Elohim.

Perhaps you can clarify?
    Comment>

I got to clarify myself first. Actually Yeshua only came for His own people. Hence those words of loving your enimies refer to that part of His own people who hated Him and later killed Him as He Himself did tell them in the form of an parable. G-d first sent other people to gather the fruit of His vineyard but those where killed and at last He sent His own son to gather the fruit but He was killed as well by the tenants of His vineyard. They, disciples, had to trust in Yeshua when their own people started to reject them and throw them out from their places of gathering and put them in front of earthly and religious leaders and not to resist but to be wise and pray at all times and without ceasing. Am I wrong?

I suppose that you are talking about a state having borders when talking about Israel? Are you?

Israel, as descendants of Israel, is a witness of their Elohim Yahweh, because nobody else on the earth created by Elohim Yahwe do have an Elohim Yahweh. Tautology :). Well, in Tanach only Nahor, Abraham, Isac, Israel former Jacob, and some other individuals plus the nation Israel are referred to having Elohim. In the New Covenant then there is only 1 who is mentioned to have Elohim, so that nearly every one of the epistles of Paul start by words "Blessed is the Elohim and Father of our Adon Yeshua ha Mashiach". So in the New Covenant that Yeshua came down to make with the house of Judah and with the house of Israel, mentioned in Jeremiah 31:31 to the end of the chapter, is only 1 who has Yahweh as Elohim and He is Yeshua. This means that only those who are in Yeshua through baptism in His name do have Yahweh as Elohim and Father being in Him, Yeshua. Hope this is not too complicated an explanation. :)

God in my Bible stands for Elohim and LORD for Yahweh. Adam was made in the image of Elohim. Gen 1:26And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: Later those who found Elohim Yahweh had the possibility to be returned in to being an image of Elohim and of His likeness. Those are few. Only those that I mentioned plus a few others. In the New Covenant only Yeshua is the one in whom any one can be changed back in to His likeness and His image. Every one who is born to live on the earth is of his earthly father's image and in his earthly father's likeness, Gen 5:3 And Adam lived an hundred and thirty years, and begat a son in his own likeness, and after his image; and called his name Seth:

Israel, descendants of Israel-Jacob will never cease to be a nation before Yahweh nor will He never reject them, Jer 31. Are they not His witnesses?

I hope that you have patience to read this quite messy looking post. Part of the messy is linguistics. For me the term 'to have Yahweh as Elohim' is a simple two word phrase Elohei X (Elohei Avraham, Elohei Isac etc.) Also it is only Israel, His witness, who can say and who is ought to confess Eloheinu meaning 'our Elohim' or 'our G-d' in English. All other nations have many gods but witness Israel only has One Yahweh.

Comment>

Fig tree means Israel in flesh.
        Vine means Elohim's Israel and Yeshua.
        Olive tree means believing Israel.

Any other Israel, still?
        Comment>

I suppose that you are talking about a state having borders when talking about Israel? Are you?
          To be more precise I am referring to True Israel, consisting of believers from every tribe tongue and nation. No single country or state can confine her. She has no territorial borders. Her land encompasses the whole earth. Matthew 5:5; Romans 4:13

Any other Israel, still?
          None really, In Romans 11 I believe the Olive tree represents the covenant people of God - Israel. There is one tree that exists across the covenant of Old and New Testaments. Unbelieving Israel is compared to branches that have been broken off from the Olive Tree. Believing Gentiles are compared to branches from a Wild Olive Tree that have been grafted into the cultivated Olive Tree. True Israel is comprised of believers from both an already existing old tree after the dead branches were removed, and Gentile believers which are now grafted into this already existing old tree. True Israel is the True Church.

Israel The Church
          Saints: Numbers 16:3 Deuteronomy 33:3 Saints: Ephesians 1:1 Romans 1:7
          Elect: Deuteronomy 7:6-7; 14:2 Elect: Col. 3:12; Titus 1:1
          Beloved: Deut. 7:7; 4:37 Beloved: Col. 3:12 1 Thess 1:4
          Called: Isaiah 41:9; 43:1 Called: Rom 1:6-7 1 Cor 1:2
          Church: Ps 89:5 Mic 2:5 Acts 7:78 Hebrews 2:12 Church: Eph 1:1 Acts 20:28
          Flock: Ezekiel 34 Ps 77:20 Flock: Luke 12:32 1 Peter 5:2
          Holy Nation: Exodus 19:5-6 Holy Nation: 1 Peter 2:9
          Kingdom of Priests: Exodus 19:5-6 Kingdom: of Priests 1 Peter 2:9
          Peculiar Treasure: Exodus 19:5-6 Peculiar Treasure: 1 Peter 2:9
          God's People: Hos 1:9-10 God's People: 1 Peter 2:10
          Holy People: Deut 7:6 Holy People: 1 Peter 1:15-16
          People of Inheritance: Deut 4:20 People of Inheritance: Eph 1:18
          God's Tabernacle in Israel: Lev 26:11 God's Tabernacle in Church: John 1:14
          God walks among them: Lev 26:12 God walks among them: 2 Cor 6:16-18
          Twelve Patriarchs Twelve Apostles
          Christ Married to them: Isa 54:5; Jer 3:14; Hos 2:19; Jer 6:2, 31:32 Christ married to them: Eph 5:22-23; 2 Corinthians 11:2

I don't want to derail NetChaplain's thread so if you respond to me I may break off our posts and move them into another thread, slippy. Or if you wish to respond to me please respond so that we may continue here: Israel and Dispensationalism

God bless,
          William
          Comment>

This is the clarification:
            I got to clarify myself first. Actually Yeshua only came for His own people. Hence those words of loving your enimies refer to that part of His own people who hated Him and later killed Him as He Himself did tell them in the form of an parable. G-d first sent other people to gather the fruit of His vineyard but those where killed and at last He sent His own son to gather the fruit but He was killed as well by the tenants of His vineyard. They, disciples, had to trust in Yeshua when their own people started to reject them and throw them out from their places of gathering and put them in front of earthly and religious leaders and not to resist but to be wise and pray at all times and without ceasing. Am I wrong?

Israel, as descendants of Israel, is a witness of their Elohim Yahweh, because nobody else on the earth created by Elohim Yahwe do have an Elohim Yahweh. Tautology . Well, in Tanach only Nahor, Abraham, Isac, Israel former Jacob, and some other individuals plus the nation Israel are referred to having Elohim. In the New Covenant then there is only 1 who is mentioned to have Elohim, so that nearly every one of the epistles of Paul start by words "Blessed is the Elohim and Father of our Adon Yeshua ha Mashiach". So in the New Covenant that Yeshua came down to make with the house of Judah and with the house of Israel, mentioned in Jeremiah 31:31 to the end of the chapter, is only 1 who has Yahweh as Elohim and He is Yeshua. This means that only those who are in Yeshua through baptism in His name do have Yahweh as Elohim and Father being in Him, Yeshua. Hope this is not too complicated an explanation.

God in my Bible stands for Elohim and LORD for Yahweh. Adam was made in the image of Elohim. Gen 1:26And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: Later those who found Elohim Yahweh had the possibility to be returned in to being an image of Elohim and of His likeness. Those are few. Only those that I mentioned plus a few others. In the New Covenant only Yeshua is the one in whom any one can be changed back in to His likeness and His image. Every one who is born to live on the earth is of his earthly father's image and in his earthly father's likeness, Gen 5:3 And Adam lived an hundred and thirty years, and begat a son in his own likeness, and after his image; and called his name Seth:

Israel, descendants of Israel-Jacob will never cease to be a nation before Yahweh nor will He never reject them, Jer 31. Are they not His witnesses?

-----------

Any other Israel, still?
            ------------------

William kindly answered: Originally posted by slippy View Post
            "I suppose that you are talking about a state having borders when talking about Israel? Are you?"

To be more precise I am referring to True Israel, consisting of believers from every tribe tongue and nation. No single country or state can confine her. She has no territorial borders. Her land encompasses the whole earth. Matthew 5:5; Romans 4:13

"Fig tree means Israel in flesh.

Any other Israel, still?"

None really, In Romans 11 I believe the Olive tree represents the covenant people of God - Israel. There is one tree that exists across the covenant of Old and New Testaments. Unbelieving Israel is compared to branches that have been broken off from the Olive Tree. Believing Gentiles are compared to branches from a Wild Olive Tree that have been grafted into the cultivated Olive Tree. True Israel is comprised of believers from both an already existing old tree after the dead branches were removed, and Gentile believers which are now grafted into this already existing old tree. True Israel is the True Church.
            Israel The Church
            Saints: Numbers 16:3 Deuteronomy 33:3 Saints: Ephesians 1:1 Romans 1:7
            Elect: Deuteronomy 7:6-7; 14:2 Elect: Col. 3:12; Titus 1:1
            Beloved: Deut. 7:7; 4:37 Beloved: Col. 3:12 1 Thess 1:4
            Called: Isaiah 41:9; 43:1 Called: Rom 1:6-7 1 Cor 1:2
            Church: Ps 89:5 Mic 2:5 Acts 7:78 Hebrews 2:12 Church: Eph 1:1 Acts 20:28
            Flock: Ezekiel 34 Ps 77:20 Flock: Luke 12:32 1 Peter 5:2
            Holy Nation: Exodus 19:5-6 Holy Nation: 1 Peter 2:9
            Kingdom of Priests: Exodus 19:5-6 Kingdom: of Priests 1 Peter 2:9
            Peculiar Treasure: Exodus 19:5-6 Peculiar Treasure: 1 Peter 2:9
            God's People: Hos 1:9-10 God's People: 1 Peter 2:10
            Holy People: Deut 7:6 Holy People: 1 Peter 1:15-16
            People of Inheritance: Deut 4:20 People of Inheritance: Eph 1:18
            God's Tabernacle in Israel: Lev 26:11 God's Tabernacle in Church: John 1:14
            God walks among them: Lev 26:12 God walks among them: 2 Cor 6:16-18
            Twelve Patriarchs Twelve Apostles
            Christ Married to them: Isa 54:5; Jer 3:14; Hos 2:19; Jer 6:2, 31:32 Christ married to them: Eph 5:22-23; 2 Corinthians 11:2

I don't want to derail NetChaplain's thread so if you respond to me I may break off our posts and move them into another thread, slippy. Or if you wish to respond to me please respond so that we may continue here: Israel and Dispensationalism

God bless,
            William
            I hope that you have patience to read this quite messy looking post. Part of the messy is linguistics. For me the term 'to have Yahweh as Elohim' is a simple two word phrase Elohei X (Elohei Avraham, Elohei Isac etc.) Also it is only Israel, His witness, who can say and who is ought to confess Eloheinu meaning 'our Elohim' or 'our G-d' in English. All other nations have many gods but witness Israel only has One Yahweh.I was asked to write here.

----------------

And then Slippy stated:

I do not want to argue, but. I read Romans last night and the 2nd verse amazed me. Gospel of Elohim that was earlier said through His prophets in the Holy Scriptures. So, the gospel is not a new one, it is been said by the mouth of prophets in the Holy Scriptures, the OT and Paul declared this to gentile Romans.

Yeshua revealed everything that was written about Him in OT for his Jewish followers after His resurrection. Luke 24:27

Paul actually is said to have had that as his method to evangelize people, show them that Yeshua is the Messiah of OT, from OT. Acts 17:3, Acts 9:22,Acts 18:28

Paul was returned to be "a 1st adam" again, in Messiah, the son of Elohim.

Romans 11 states clearly that the root of the olive tree is the one that bears the crafted in branches. No transition is made. Romans 11:16,18, 23 and 24

Read also what Simon said in Spirit about Yeshua. It is written in Luke 2:32.

Israel is the wife and New Covenant believers are the virgin, the daughter, still awaiting to be a wife.

This shortly without tens of verses that could show how I see this case.:)

---------------

Somewhere here someone posted that Israel is the wife of God the Father.
            Last edited by slippy; 03-17-2016, 02:57 PM.
            Comment>

Originally posted by William View Post
              Israel is called the wife of God the father. She is often represented as being unfaithful to him. The Church is called the bride of Christ. Their marriage is still in the future.
              Clyde Herrin's Blog
              Comment>

Originally posted by theophilus View Post
                Israel is called the wife of God the father.
                Where is Israel called the wife of God the father?

Comment>

Israel is the wife and New Covenant believers are the virgin, the daughter, still awaiting to be a wife.
                  Your god has a wife and is courting another woman?

Every line of your post leaves me saying, "Huh?".

Comment>

Originally posted by Cornelius View Post
                    LOL

Spot on!

Comment>

Actually G-d is both Israel's father and husband :)

Comment>

Actually G-d is both Israel's father and husband
                        Does that answer my question? Where is Israel called the wife of God the father?

Comment>

Israel was, is and will always be G-d's wife.
                          New Covenant believers are only a virgin that will have her wedding to be in the future with Yeshua, her groom.

Elohim, the father and mother of the 1st adam, would like to be the Creator and father of every human being, again, in Yeshua and through Yeshua. Is there any other way of being G-d's son than being in his son Yeshua.

Comment>

The one that has lived in adultery, partly and at different times, is the wife, Israel.

Actually one could state that G-d or Jesus has tens of thousands of wifes or virgin fiancees if every believer is counted to be a wife of G-d or fiancee of Jesus individually. It makes tens of thousands of women G-d is courting. {And even men!!}

David, the king, only had some 900 wifes. :)
                            Jacob had only 1 he wanted to have, 1 that was given to him and 2 that were given to him by these 2 first mentioned.
                            Having many wifes is not a problem in these cases. But for a wife to go for another man is an act of adultery.
                            Comment>

I hope that it is only the lines written by me! :)
                              But did you read the Bible verses? I hope that they leave you really saying, "Wow!" Turn reading them :)
                              Comment>
                              Working...
                              X
                              Articles - News - SiteMap