Muslims turn to Christ

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Muslims turn to Christ

We are all familiar with the warfare and the persecution of Christians that is going on in the Middle East but most people are unaware of the fact that many Muslims there are turning to Christ.

Muslims Turn to Christ in Unprecedented Numbers Pt. 1

Muslims Turn to Christ in Unprecedented Numbers Pt. 2

This confirms the statement made by Tertullian, "The blood of martyrs is the seed of the Church." It is as true today as it was in Tertullian's time.
    Clyde Herrin's Blog

A surprising number of asylum seekers have also abandoned Islam and turned to Christianity in the European countries they've arrived in (and presumably plan to live in). I'm not entirely sure of their motives, if they're just doing that because they think they'll get a positive asylum decision sooner or something (I live in a country where even the main religion isn't that huge a thing anymore, and it occurred to me that these Muslims might not realize it and think that religion is as important here as it is where they're from and that's why they might try to impress us this way). Like I said, this is just my own ponderings, it's impossible for me to actually know.

Comment>

Interesting point Lady Dai, which could support changing a religious listing in order to gain access to a country which otherwise would be negative and refuse entry to non christian, especially Muslims.

I would believe it is some of each that we are seeing conversion, but how many are true, and which are for other purposes.
      Comment>
      Working...
      X
      Articles - News - SiteMap