Satire is a genre of literature, and sometimes graphic and performing arts, in which vices, follies, abuses, and shortcomings are held up to ridicule, ideally with the intent of shaming individuals, corporations, government, or society itself into improvement.

Revelation Originally Included Detailed End Times Chart, Scholars Confirm

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Revelation Originally Included Detailed End Times Chart, Scholars Confirm

CHORA, PATMOS—In a groundbreaking discovery sure to change the future of eschatological studies, scholars revealed Monday that the autograph of the book of Revelation originally included a detailed end times and rapture chart to help readers make sense of the apocalyptic literature. Archaeologists working on the island of Patmos recently uncovered the original autograph of […]

. . . finish reading Revelation Originally Included Detailed End Times Chart, Scholars Confirm.

More...

We all know the end times are coming and God said that no man will know the hour, not even Jesus, only God himself.

I guess to people throughout the centuries it all felt like the end times (I don't blame them), so people predicting return dates... I don't blame that either. That being said I wouldn't give someone an exact date, I would just say, "I believe Jesus will return between X years or in X amount of years".
    Comment>
    Working...
    X
    Articles - News - SiteMap