Satire is a genre of literature, and sometimes graphic and performing arts, in which vices, follies, abuses, and shortcomings are held up to ridicule, ideally with the intent of shaming individuals, corporations, government, or society itself into improvement.

Pope Francis Declares All Cats Christians At Vatican Summit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Pope Francis Declares All Cats Christians At Vatican Summit

    VATICAN CITY—In a sweeping statement Tuesday, Pope Francis announced*his belief that*all cats across the world are Christians. Although pundits frequently acknowledge the Pope’s progressive policies, Catholic scholars are calling this a “truly unprecedented” move. “A Pope hasn’t made a declaration like this since Pope Alexander VI issued a Papal Bull against Llamas in 1493,” noted

    Follow The Babylon Bee on Facebook and Twitter.



    More...

  • #2
    Originally posted by Christforums View Post
    VATICAN CITY—In a sweeping statement Tuesday, Pope Francis announced*his belief that*all cats across the world are Christians. Although pundits frequently acknowledge the Pope’s progressive policies, Catholic scholars are calling this a “truly unprecedented” move. “A Pope hasn’t made a declaration like this since Pope Alexander VI issued a Papal Bull against Llamas in 1493,” noted

    Follow The Babylon Bee on Facebook and Twitter.



    More...
    Funny, according to Catholics, or at least the pope, atheist and dogs go to heaven, but no, not us Protestants.
    Comment>

    • #3
      Originally posted by William View Post

      Funny, according to Catholics, or at least the pope, atheist and dogs go to heaven, but no, not us Protestants.
      lol Actually, that's not true...the RCC doesn't teach (anymore) that only Catholics are saved. But...we may end up in purgatory! :eek:
      Comment>

      • #4
        Originally posted by Deidre View Post

        lol Actually, that's not true...the RCC doesn't teach (anymore) that only Catholics are saved. But...we may end up in purgatory! :eek:
        Of course they don't teach only Catholics are saved, atheist and dogs go to heaven.

        God bless,
        William
        Comment>

        • #5
          Originally posted by Christforums View Post
          VATICAN CITY—In a sweeping statement Tuesday, Pope Francis announced*his belief that*all cats across the world are Christians. Although pundits frequently acknowledge the Pope’s progressive policies, Catholic scholars are calling this a “truly unprecedented” move. “A Pope hasn’t made a declaration like this since Pope Alexander VI issued a Papal Bull against Llamas in 1493,” noted


          More...
          Lol, that's pretty hilarious.
          Comment>

          • #6
            Click image for larger version

Name:	giphyBYIZFYZ3.gif
Views:	2
Size:	1.29 MB
ID:	11700
            Attached Files
            Comment>

            • #7
              Originally posted by Christforums View Post
              VATICAN CITY—In a sweeping statement Tuesday, Pope Francis announced*his belief that*all cats across the world are Christians.
              This is one of the least strange things Pope Frances has ever said. :)
              Comment>

              • #8
                Originally posted by Cornelius View Post
                This is one of the least strange things Pope Frances has ever said. :)
                100% AGREE! Indeed in his case it might be the most intelligent thing he has ever said. lol
                Comment>

                • #9
                  I have never thought about that. What about other animals? I do believe that they are all God's creation without differentiating whether they are Muslims or Christians. What did the Pope mean? Is it that they should only be kept by Christians or only Christians can determine how they should be kept. I think that he was just joking out of his remarks.
                  Comment>

                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Francis View Post
                    I have never thought about that. What about other animals? I do believe that they are all God's creation without differentiating whether they are Muslims or Christians. What did the Pope mean? Is it that they should only be kept by Christians or only Christians can determine how they should be kept. I think that he was just joking out of his remarks.
                    Has anyone found ANY corroboration of this claim?

                    It's a spoof! Get a grip.

                    I
                    Comment>
                    Working...
                    X
                    Articles - News - SiteMap