Charleston Attack: When God is at Work, Satan Reacts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charleston Attack: When God is at Work, Satan Reacts

Wherever God is at work, Satan reacts. His first strategy is "to steal and kill and destroy" (John 10:10).

More...

In last year's big budget movie Kingsman: The Secret Service, the hero enters a church and kills everyone inside (all innocent, except of being negative-stereotype Christians). The movie plays it up for laughs. And, predictably, the pathetic "Christian" movie review websites don't seem to take much offense to this. No one brought up this timely movie in the aftermath of the Charleston Attack. In Hollywood, it's open season on Christians, and most so-called Christians don't really seem to care. So, why do they care when a gunman kills people in a church in real life? Just the race thing. If the victims weren't black, the media and the Christian community would hardly care. (The supervillain was testing a new mind-control weapon.)

Click image for larger version

Name:	517351213_640.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	29.8 KB
ID:	4766

Click image for larger version

Name:	xxx_the_church_1660.jpg?w=1000&h=664.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	234.3 KB
ID:	4767

Some of the proud crew and the stunt double used in scene.

Comment>

Yes, but I've got a better idea. Let's just imagine that racism is 'a bad thing', and so is a country so awash with guns that racists find no trouble in gaining them. So this is a thought experiment. What would you expect to happen? Bad things, or good things? If bad things, who is to blame? Satan?

Best wishes, 2RM.
      Comment>

Originally posted by 2ndRateMind View Post
        Yes, but I've got a better idea. Let's just imagine that racism is 'a bad thing', and so is a country so awash with guns that racists find no trouble in gaining them. So this is a thought experiment. What would you expect to happen? Bad things, or good things? If bad things, who is to blame? Satan?

Best wishes, 2RM.
        So, you think the problem is freedom? It sounds like you want to clamp down on gun rights and speech rights. You might think living in a cage is "living", but I don't. In the movie, it was okay, even laughable, to kill the Christians because Christians believe "bad things." What do you expect to happen in a world of Liberals, where violence against people who believe "bad things" is excusable and entertaining and where those same people are disarmed so can't defend themselves? I bet 90% of all murderers and rioters vote for Democrats.

You want to take away the freedom of the innocent. I want to take away the freedom of the guilty.

Comment>
        Working...
        X
        Articles - News - SiteMap