Christian news - breaking headlines from around the United States and the world. Trending hot topics in Christianity.

Islamic State Claims to be Perpetrators of Paris Terrorist Attacks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Islamic State Claims to be Perpetrators of Paris Terrorist Attacks

    The world is still reeling from yesterday’s Paris terrorist attacks which left 127 people dead and others injured.



    More...

  • #2
    France is a Liberal Socialist paradise. There's no respect there for Free Speech, gun rights, or Christianity. Taking in huge numbers of Muslims is just a weapon against Christians to flood away any last vestiges of France's Christian heritage. What happened in France is no less comeuppance than it is terrorism.

    If you don't want Islamic terrorism: 1) Leave the-middle east and stop the provocations, which creates the tactics of asymmetric warfare we call terrorism. 2) Leave the middle-east and stop destabilizing or overthrowing moderate governments which check the extremist elements. 3) Leave the middle-east and stop creating millions of refugees of war which then flood into the west, changing our culture and giving cover to terrorists. 4) Leave the middle-east and stop aiding extremist groups, as we are aiding ISIS now in Syria.

    Why are we acting so insane by kicking a hornets nest, when we have nothing to gain by it? One word: Zionism.

    We should stay out of the middle-east, and we should keep the middle-east out of the West.





    Comment>

    • #3
      Your points essentially cause a "Dead Zone" in the world trade routes, Cornelius. An interesting article: What The Founders Thought About Islam, In Their Own Words. Unless we are willing to turn a blind eye and steer away from the dead zone nobody will be safe, including neighboring countries. You point out Zionism, but we need to remember that Islam does not stop from shedding blood, terrifying the roads, and seizing properties. Are we going to build a wall around Islamic countries? How would we contain them after we give them what the Carter administration began by essentially giving radical Islam its greatest victory in the modern era? Once extremists control a state, they'll then use it for launching the takeover of other Muslim countries. We're seeing that happen now, why would that change by meeting aggression with passivity, or abandoning an offensive on their front for a defensive measure only on our own front? I do not think giving them a safe haven or zone, a place to regroup, resupply, and recoordinate further efforts is the answer.

      God bless,
      William
      Comment>

      • #4
        Originally posted by Cornelius View Post
        If you don't want Islamic terrorism: 1) Leave the-middle east and stop the provocations, which creates the tactics of asymmetric warfare we call terrorism. 2) Leave the middle-east and stop destabilizing or overthrowing moderate governments which check the extremist elements. 3) Leave the middle-east and stop creating millions of refugees of war which then flood into the west, changing our culture and giving cover to terrorists. 4) Leave the middle-east and stop aiding extremist groups, as we are aiding ISIS now in Syria.

        Why are we acting so insane by kicking a hornets nest, when we have nothing to gain by it? One word: Zionism.
        Exactly.

        Comment>

        • #5
          Originally posted by William View Post
          We need to remember that Islam does not stop from shedding blood, terrifying the roads, and seizing properties.
          There are God-fearing Christians and Jews that disagree with you.



          Comment>

          • #6
            Originally posted by Zog Has-fallen View Post
            There are God-fearing Christians and Jews that disagree with you.
            History and current events support my claim. The video lost me and my interest with Rabbi, Judaism, and Godliness.

            Another thread hi-jacked and derailed in order to fit your leftist narrative.
            Comment>

            • #7
              Originally posted by William View Post
              Your points essentially cause a "Dead Zone" in the world trade routes
              I have no objection to trading with Islamic countries.

              Most Muslim countries have very good records for not starting wars. For centuries, until after WWII, the Muslim nations were harmless to the West. As a matter of fact, Israel has started every war it has been in, aside from the 1973 war that Egypt started with the only intent of reclaiming captured land. Until 9/11, Americans didn't have a significant worry about Islamic terrorism.

              Socialists don't trust the Invisible Hand of the Free Market. They feel like they have to control the economy for the economy to work. And, the result is that socialist countries have been mostly 3rd-world countries. We don't need to control the world, not even the Muslim world. Our attempts to control will only continue to drain our blood, treasure, and freedom.

              If we stay out of the middle-east, moderate governments will gain control of those countries. And, those governments are interested in their own survival and so will not start wars with the US nor tolerate extremist factions in their own country.




              Comment>

              • #8
                Originally posted by Cornelius View Post
                Most Muslim countries have very good records for not starting wars. For centuries, until after WWII, the Muslim nations were harmless to the West. As a matter of fact, Israel has started every war it has been in, aside from the 1973 war that Egypt started with the only intent of reclaiming captured land. Until 9/11, Americans didn't have a significant worry about Islamic terrorism.
                In some ways I agree with you. I agree that there are Muslims that don't hate us, most probably love our technology, medical and weaponry, but hate the liberal agenda that comes attached to receiving aide, doing business or trade with us. I also think history has proven the "moderate" an ineffective and meaningless factor in the face of extremism, consider, the majority of moderate Germans in the face of Nazi Germany, and the majority of moderate Japanese in the Japanese war. My point of posting the article about what our forefathers said about Islam was to demonstrate that not even they could do business with Islam. Islam seized control and pirated trade routes.

                Originally posted by Cornelius View Post
                If we stay out of the middle-east, moderate governments will gain control of those countries. And, those governments are interested in their own survival and so will not start wars with the US nor tolerate extremist factions in their own country.
                What are you basing that on? An idea, whim, or hope? Are you opposed to what is happening now, training and funding those moderates in an attempt to destabilize and unseat extremism? Destabilizing an area did not begin in Iraq, even in Vietnam the U.S. supplied people (Laos), people they were not supposed to be helping at all. It was so secret at the time that they were discharging service members and hiring them back as independent military contractors in order to have some form of denial. This type of destabilization is actually why we have the Army's "Green Beret".

                On another note, it is my opinion that ideally you're supporting Obama's lead from behind mentality? A mentality that opens the door for another world power to step up and control the front lines because the U.S. decides to allow other nations to do so by a non controlling approach to the world. I believe that this will be devastating to our future economy when we lack control of it. It is ironic that as we train and arm moderates that they become extremist and switch sides. Lastly,if anything, the war of the church is ideological and spiritual. We are not replacing the ideology or spirituality of our enemy with something different. In this way (re-indoctrination), Hitler contributed much to world philosophy or the philosophy of war. Obama and the left has effectively shrank back the borders of the church, confined her, and silenced her voice which was the voice of America's conscience. I believe we have the option of expanding her borders to engage her in combating the current evil in the world on an ideological and spiritual front. I don't see that happening anytime soon though, at least not with current leadership and leftist ideology.

                God bless,
                William
                Comment>

                • #9
                  Originally posted by William View Post

                  History and current events support my claim. The video lost me and my interest with Rabbi, Judaism, and Godliness.

                  Another thread hi-jacked and derailed in order to fit your leftist narrative.
                  I didn't know that agreement with Cornelius on a fundamental, pertinent point that is counter to terrorist propaganda and relevant to the opening post, makes one a leftist and a hijacker. Would you prefer, from now on, that I confine all my uniquely Christian / leftist theology to one thread?
                  Comment>

                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Zog Has-fallen View Post

                    I didn't know that agreement with Cornelius on a fundamental, pertinent point that is counter to terrorist propaganda and relevant to the opening post, makes one a leftist and a hijacker. Would you prefer, from now on, that I confine all my uniquely Christian / leftist theology to one thread?
                    Zog,

                    You could at least engage a thread and address the points made rather than posting a Youtube video with a leftist narrative. You addressed me with a Youtube video, and I was not even talking about you agreeing with Cornelius. What am I supposed to do with a Youtube video that addresses Zionism? How about addressing each point I made rather than "alluding" me in responding to you indirectly through an irrelevant Youtube video. How is it even relevant to ISIS claiming responsibility for the Paris attacks? Do you think ISIS has justification for the attacks because of Zionism?

                    God bless,
                    William
                    Comment>

                    • #11
                      Originally posted by William View Post

                      History and current events support my claim.
                      I trust the history of Jewish-Islamic relations as told by God-fearing Jews.


                      Comment>

                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Zog Has-fallen View Post
                        I trust the history of Jewish-Islamic relations as told by God-fearing Jews.

                        Genesis 26:12-15:

                        12 Isaac planted crops in that land and the same year reaped a hundredfold, because the Lord blessed him. 13 The man became rich, and his wealth continued to grow until he became very wealthy. 14 He had so many flocks and herds and servants that the Philistines envied him. 15 So all the wells that his father’s servants had dug in the time of his father Abraham, the Philistines stopped up, filling them with earth.
                        This took place thousands of years before the religion of Islam. When the Israelis turned over the Gaza strip in a gesture of peace, the first thing these modern Philistines did was to smash the windows of the green houses that had been handed to them by other people's labor. Once again they filled wells in the desert with sand. Just where are the Jewish-Islamic relations taking place?

                        Originally posted by Zog Has-fallen View Post
                        Would you prefer, from now on, that I confine all my uniquely Christian / leftist theology to one thread?
                        For the record, I never said "Christian / leftist", because that in itself is an oxymoron. Name "ONE" leftist Creedal or Confessional church that attest to the inerrancy of God's Word. I would prefer you actually articulate through your thoughts and put them in print by answering questions or addressing the points made - if you're capable.

                        God bless,
                        William
                        Comment>

                        • #13
                          Originally posted by William View Post
                          Destabilizing an area did not begin in Iraq,
                          Saddam Hussein attacked Iran with US backing. Saddam Hussein invaded Kuwait without US objection. After Iraq was driven out of Kuwait, the US started an effort of destabilizing Hussein. The US supported anti-Hussein terrorists and rebels as the US is doing now in Syria. Then after Saddam held onto power, the US fabricated claims about WMDs as a pretext for directly overthrowing Hussein. And, now look at the mess.

                          The US should not have supported Iraq against Iran. The US could have easily diplomatically stopped the invasion of Kuwait. The US could have easily saved Iraqi citizens a decade of torment by not trying to get Iraqis to overthrow Hussein, prior to the 2003 US invasion. Hussein could be in power right now, and we could all be happily buying his oil and the Christian in Iraqi would be at peace.

                          The historical fact is, countries tend to have stable governments. Someone comes to power and then they want to consolidate their power, creating stability. These governments tend toward moderation because part of consolidating power is appeasing conflicting factions, among other forces of moderation. Extremist governments implode on their own.

                          In Afghanistan, the Taliban was only in power for five years before the US overthrow the Taliban. For 11 years, the US has been engaged in fighting in Iraq, and each of those 11 years, Afghans have suffered more than in any year the Taliban ruled. If the Taliban had been left alone, the Afghan people would have been better off from the start, and the Taliban government would have moderated.

                          The North Korean government is no older than the state of Israel. The North Korean government is desperately trying to hang on to power, as we see by purges of high-level officials, and mass imprisonment of its population. That sort of thing can't be maintained. It would probably already have collapsed if not for western aid. We feed the North Koreans, through the North Korean government, allowing the status quo continue and making the North Korean government look to the people as their provider.
                          Comment>
                          Working...
                          X
                          Articles - News - SiteMap