Christian news - breaking headlines from around the United States and the world. Trending hot topics in Christianity.

Republican Presidential Candidates Respond to Questions of Policy and Faith

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Republican Presidential Candidates Respond to Questions of Policy and Faith

10 Republican presidential candidates vied for viewers’ attention and support yesterday in the first Republican primary debate for the 2016 election.

More...

I think Ted Cruz gave the best and most biblical testimony which is why he could never win the nomination.
    Comment>

Originally posted by Zoe View Post
      I think Ted Cruz gave the best and most biblical testimony which is why he could never win the nomination.
      He's my favorite. While I differ than Ted Cruz in some ways (Zionist), most often I am nodding my head in agreeance. The most important thing for me to begin with is where a politician stands on abortion. No matter what kind of generous gifts a politician promises from the treasury, it is meaningless to me if the hands taking from it are stained with blood.

I also find myself at odds now-a-days with the Republican party but more aligned with the Tea Party. It almost seems that Republicans are abandoning the party platform. Rightly so, I hear Conservatives observing and complaining about the same issues.

Go Cruz!

God bless,
      William
      Comment>

Originally posted by William View Post
        While I differ than Ted Cruz in some ways (Zionist)

"Knowing then what we know now", Ted Cruz said about Iraq, "no way we would have gone to war with Iraq." (Actually, we did know then what we know now, but Cruz won't admit it.) As for helping ISIS against Syria, Cruz said our young people didn't join the military to "serve as Al Qaeda’s air force.” Both of these are better statements than many of the candidates have made.

Cruz is a good man, arguably the best man of the lot. But, Zionism clouds his judgment.

Rand Paul might be the only candidate to give the correct answer to "Knowing then what we now", "I think, even at the time invading Iraq was a mistake and I thought the war, even at the time, was a mistake given the intelligence."
        Comment>
        Working...
        X
        Articles - News - SiteMap