Christian news - breaking headlines from around the United States and the world. Trending hot topics in Christianity.

Iran, World Powers Agree to Nuclear Deal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iran, World Powers Agree to Nuclear Deal

More...

From the article, "the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) definitively clears Iran of any current work on nuclear weapons." In fact, US intelligence agencies have been in unanimous agreement for years that Iran does not have a nuclear weapons program, even when McCain was singing Bomb, Bomb, Iran. It would be most disgraceful and criminal for the Republicans in Congress to derail this nuclear agreement.

Iran legitimately and economically wants nuclear energy.
    Comment>

Originally posted by Cornelius View Post
      From the article, "the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) definitively clears Iran of any current work on nuclear weapons." In fact, US intelligence agencies have been in unanimous agreement for years that Iran does not have a nuclear weapons program, even when McCain was singing Bomb, Bomb, Iran. It would be most disgraceful and criminal for the Republicans in Congress to derail this nuclear agreement.

Iran legitimately and economically wants nuclear energy.
      I want a gun, however, my past record prevents me from it. So I hire people with guns. Do you think this same logic applies to Iran (terrorism)? Will the world be a safer place, or less safer place if Iran goes Nuclear and Sanctions are lifted? If Iran has sanctions lifted, it will have more financing available to fund terrorist organizations. I am asking what has changed, concerning the past pattern of behavior associated with Iran?

God bless,
      William
      Comment>

Originally posted by William View Post

I want a gun, however, my past record prevents me from it. So I hire people with guns. Do you think this same logic applies to Iran (terrorism)? Will the world be a safer place, or less safer place if Iran goes Nuclear and Sanctions are lifted? If Iran has sanctions lifted, it will have more financing available to fund terrorist organizations. I am asking what has changed, concerning the past pattern of behavior associated with Iran?

"Will the world be a safer place if Iran goes nuclear..." is an irrelevant question. Iran isn't going nuclear. The sanctions are unrelated to terrorism (and, what terrorism?).

Besides, I care more about my freedom at home than letting warmongers distract me with false, or even real, promises of safety.

Comment>
        Working...
        X
        Articles - News - SiteMap