Christian news - breaking headlines from around the United States and the world. Trending hot topics in Christianity.

Mitch McConnell to Introduce New Healthcare Bill in Senate Next Week

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mitch McConnell to Introduce New Healthcare Bill in Senate Next Week

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell is hoping to bring new legislation on healthcare overhaul to the senate floor next week.

More...

If it results in a better package than Obamacare, I'm all for it. I still do not understand why we don't ask Norway and/or Switzerland how they do it. Just a very simple question, after all.
    Comment>

Originally posted by Winken View Post
      If it results in a better package than Obamacare, I'm all for it. I still do not understand why we don't ask Norway and/or Switzerland how they do it. Just a very simple question, after all.
      Don't they tax their citizens over 70% of their income? I'm sure that's how they do it.

God bless,
      William
      Comment>

Originally posted by William View Post

Don't they tax their citizens over 70% of their income? I'm sure that's how they do it.

God bless,
        William
        67%. Our granddaughter has lived there for many years. All of her income taxes, health and hospitalization, property tax, and much more, are covered. She even gets 30-day free vacations every year. Her education (up through Ph.D.) was covered. She pays for her home, groceries, outings, and travels around the world. It is amazing!!
        Comment>

Originally posted by Winken View Post

67%. Our granddaughter has lived there for many years. All of her income taxes, health and hospitalization, property tax, and much more, are covered. She even gets free vacations every year. Her education (up through Ph.D.) was covered. She pays for her home, groceries, outings, and travels around the world. It is amazing!!
          Give me 100% of your income and I'll choose all the things I think you should have. Obama, the man that brought to us Obamacare, in his book, "Dreams of my father" said that the government has every right to tax 100% of your income as long as they provide equal benefits.

God bless,
          William
          Comment>

Give me 100% of your income and I'll choose all the things I think you should have. Obama, the man that brought to us Obamacare, in his book, "Dreams of my father" said that the government has every right to tax 100% of your income as long as they provide equal benefits.

God bless,
            William
            That's how they do it in Norway. There isn't constant haggling in their legislative body.
            Comment>

God bless,
              William
              I prefer the government out of my wallet. I don't need big brother forcing me to spend my earned income the way they choose. Taxes are already high enough in the US, let alone 67% in Norway. Wow that is a lot.
              Comment>
              Working...
              X
              Articles - News - SiteMap