Christian news - breaking headlines from around the United States and the world. Trending hot topics in Christianity.

One Person Killed, 35 Others Injured in Clashes at 'Unite the Right' Rally in Charlottesville, VA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One Person Killed, 35 Others Injured in Clashes at 'Unite the Right' Rally in Charlottesville, VA

Three people have been killed and at least 19 others were injured in a “Unite the Right” rally involving white supremacist groups and counter-protesters in Charlottesville, Virginia.

More...

I saw the video of this. Was pretty crazy.
    Comment>

It's moments like these that I am actually glad I am in China.
      Comment>

President Trump, on vacation at his golf club in New Jersey, condemned “in the strongest possible terms” what he called an “egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides” in Charlottesville. He called for “a swift restoration of law and order and the protection of innocent lives.”

Something the mainstream news media is leaving out... . Obama never during his eight years of presidency ever condemned violence by his supporters.

The crash is under investigation and according to one news source it was a 20 year old male that panicked when surrounded by protesters. These kinds of things have happened in the past, but because these are Trump supporters the media is going to put their spin on the incident and wear it out until no tomorrow: LMGTFY

Video may contain vulgar language
        Spoiler Alert!

God bless,
        William
        Comment>
        Working...
        X
        Articles - News - SiteMap