Christian news - breaking headlines from around the United States and the world. Trending hot topics in Christianity.

EUROPE IS OVER: Political Islam is Conquering | Louder With Crowder

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EUROPE IS OVER: Political Islam is Conquering | Louder With Crowder

The real big threat is how Europeans don't want to reproduce. They are contented with one child or a miniature dog. Muslims are able to reproduce faster because they have polygamy. The big population of Mexico had proven a monogamous couple can have a lot of children. Europe have the same situation with Japan because of their dropping birthrate but Japan is smarter for banning Islam because they know it can take over their population with a snap. Christian couples should at least have 2 children each.
    Comment>

I am sure we will be around for a little while yet.
      Comment>

If we can't win against their physical birth rate our only option is for Christians to reach them with the gospel so that many of them will be born again into God's family.
        Clyde Herrin's Blog
        Comment>

In the seventh century,Islam was a small group of people in the Middle east. Islam spread over the world from 7-13 the century and the spreading continued. Thirteen hundred years later, Islam is the second largest faith. Buddhism is older than Islam, but Buddhism stands third. How did Islam took over the world in such a small time frame? They preached Islam with sword in their hand and they reproduced lot of children. Once in India, in order to curb Muslim population, sterilization was forced upon married men and women. I think this should also be implemented in Europe.
          Comment>

Originally posted by luri View Post
            I think this should also be implemented in Europe.
            Any attempt to do this would lead to warfare between Muslims and nonMuslims and might even lead to intervention by Muslim nations. If you want to provoke a full scale religious war this is a good way to do it. Even moderate Muslims who oppose terrorism would take part in this conflict.
            Clyde Herrin's Blog
            Comment>

Originally posted by theophilus View Post
              Any attempt to do this would lead to warfare between Muslims and nonMuslims and might even lead to intervention by Muslim nations. If you want to provoke a full scale religious war this is a good way to do it. Even moderate Muslims who oppose terrorism would take part in this conflict.
              I wasn't quite sure whether she meant what she appeared to mean. If she did, compulsory sterilisations was something "progressive" governments tried their hand at in the twentieth century - to their eternal shame.

Comment>

Originally posted by ThyWordisTruth View Post
                I am sure we will be around for a little while yet.
                I certain Hope so.
                Comment>

Originally posted by ThyWordisTruth View Post

I wasn't quite sure whether she meant what she appeared to mean. If she did, compulsory sterilisations was something "progressive" governments tried their hand at in the twentieth century - to their eternal shame.
                  @ luri -- Yes, Islam spread with the sword and lots of children. Their religion suggests that they will have a 'hayday' in heaven which is why they are willing to do what they are doing.

Compulsory sterilization is Not a good idea. For Anyone. I can't imagine Any group of people Willingly doing something like that. And we don't need / want a religious war.
                  Comment>

It is true that forceful sterilization can led to religious warfare. In fact, the politician who implemented forceful sterilization on Muslim population in India was assassinated. It is not known who killed him but it is believed that some hardliner Muslim assassinated him.
                    May be government could make polygamy illegal, or limiting the number of child per household (for example there is one child policy in China).
                    Comment>

Originally posted by luri View Post
                      It is true that forceful sterilization can led to religious warfare. In fact, the politician who implemented forceful sterilization on Muslim population in India was assassinated. It is not known who killed him but it is believed that some hardliner Muslim assassinated him.
                      May be government could make polygamy illegal, or limiting the number of child per household (for example there is one child policy in China).
                      But that would be government interfering with family life. We need Less government not more. Actually , I think that polygamy Is illegal. But there was even a TV program based on it. "Sister Wives" seems like it was / is a reality show? I haven't seen it listed lately -- so maybe it got cancelled.
                      Comment>

Europe's real problem isn't the high birth rate among Muslims but the fact that so few people are experiencing the new birth which come through faith in Christ. European Christians need to become more involved in evangelism, both among Muslims and among native Europeans.
                        Clyde Herrin's Blog
                        Comment>

Things Christians in Europe can do to stop this, They need to preach to non believers and Muslims. For sure most of them won't convert but converts usually gets more passionate than those who are born Christians. The more converts, the better.

Christians need to have at least 2 children each. If they can't have children, they can adopt children from Romania ,Africa or China. It is easy to adopt from those countries and raise them with Christian values.

They need to petition to make polygamy illegal, so the muslim population won't grow faster.
                          Comment>

Originally posted by Sparky View Post
                            They need to petition to make polygamy illegal, so the muslim population won't grow faster.
                            Polygamy already is illegal - for anybody.

Maybe you think it should be made legal for Christians, so that they can compete with Solomon's 1,000 wives and concubines.
                            Comment>

I don't even think so -- most men can only afford One wife and kids. God Did allow Solomon to marry, many women , etc. but one of them / following after another 'god' was Solomon's downfall.

One thing I've noticed is that it's the Men who have many wives -- I wonder why no women have more than one husband. Husbands and wives have 'outside interests' (affairs) But I've never heard of multiple husbands for one woman. Any thoughts on the subject? That's Way off topic, though.
                              Comment>
                              Working...
                              X
                              Articles - News - SiteMap