Christian news - breaking headlines from around the United States and the world. Trending hot topics in Christianity.

Clinton Foundation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clinton Foundation

This evening Fox News is reporting on the breaking story of the, no longer rumored, investigation of the Clinton Foundation and they have learned from to, independent but unnamed FBI sources that an indite for the quid pro quo activities ( pay for play) of Hilary Clinton as well as it is determined that as many as foreign governments hackked her private server, the same server that had those Secret emails on it.

Can she govern from prison?

Originally posted by th1b.taylor View Post
    This evening Fox News is reporting on the breaking story of the, no longer rumored, investigation of the Clinton Foundation and they have learned from to, independent but unnamed FBI sources that an indite for the quid pro quo activities ( pay for play) of Hilary Clinton as well as it is determined that as many as foreign governments hackked her private server, the same server that had those Secret emails on it.

Here here, point towards the tree and I'll tie the noose. Click image for larger version  Name:	noose-e1337727704742.jpg Views:	1 Size:	17.0 KB ID:	28194

Seriously, I have been praying for Hillary, even today, I asked the Lord for her regeneration, Lord willing. I have never prayed such a difficult prayer in my life, reminding our Lord that He taught us to pray for our enemies. I asked for forgiveness for my reluctance, but I pray that the Clinton family be brought to the Lord. Amazingly, I was reassured after my prayer that loving will not get us into heaven. We cannot perfectly love our neighbor nor our enemies. Only by Grace, through Faith are we saved - save Christ Jesus.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally

(a) Whoever willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, or destroys, or attempts to do so, or, with intent to do so takes and carries away any record, proceeding, map, book, paper, document, or other thing, filed or deposited with any clerk or officer of any court of the United States, or in any public office, or with any judicial or public officer of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

(b) Whoever, having the custody of any such record, proceeding, map, book, document, paper, or other thing, willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States. As used in this subsection, the term “office” does not include the office held by any person as a retired officer of the Armed Forces of the United States.
    God bless,
    William
    Comment>

It looks as though most claiming the name of the LORD are not willing to discuss such a subject. I admit I believe Matthew 7:1 but it is not, by any means the key verse as the lost inside and out of the Church desire it to be. It is the introduction to the paragraph where the conditions are mapped out for what God's children are to do before they, as described next in the chapter, judge the fruit of a man or a woman.

I confess, this is not milk nor is it pablum but it is the meat for mature Christians and by the fifth year in the faith, a man or a woman of God should be able to digest more than milk. I am eternally peasec that our Father did not saddle us with her, even though I know this nztion must fall before the Gog and Magoog attack on Israel but I pray,, not in this old soldier's life, I pray I have expired before it happens.
      Comment>

Originally posted by th1b.taylor View Post

The President still has ink in his pen Brother. HRC will be pardoned before you can blink if there's even a hint that her wardrobe might begin to be filled-in with outfits in State-issue orange ;)
        Simul Justus et Peccator ~Martin Luther

"We are justified by faith alone, but the faith that justifies is never alone" ~John Calvin

"The Christian does not think God will love us because we are good, but that God will make us good because He loves us." ~C. S. Lewis

"The secret is Christ in me, not me in a different set of circumstances" ~Elisabeth Elliot

"The law is for the self-righteous to humble their pride; the Gospel is for the lost to remove their despair. ~C. H. Spurgeon
        Comment>

Originally posted by David Lee View Post
          HRC will be pardoned before you can blink if there's even a hint that her wardrobe might begin to be filled-in with outfits in State-issue orange
          That doesn't seem likely to happen with Trump as president.
          Clyde Herrin's Blog
          Comment>

Hey Theo, I mean that President Obama (not President Trump) will give her a blanket pardon, just in case she's ever convicted of anything (not unlike Ford did for Nixon).
            Simul Justus et Peccator ~Martin Luther

"We are justified by faith alone, but the faith that justifies is never alone" ~John Calvin

"The Christian does not think God will love us because we are good, but that God will make us good because He loves us." ~C. S. Lewis

"The secret is Christ in me, not me in a different set of circumstances" ~Elisabeth Elliot

"The law is for the self-righteous to humble their pride; the Gospel is for the lost to remove their despair. ~C. H. Spurgeon
            Comment>
            Working...
            X
            Articles - News - SiteMap