Christian news - breaking headlines from around the United States and the world. Trending hot topics in Christianity.

Two Toddlers Found Tied, Chained in Texas Backyard

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Toddlers Found Tied, Chained in Texas Backyard

Woman arrested after toddlers found chained outside homeSAN ANTONIO - It's something that brought tears to their eyes. Bexar County Deputies say they found two toddlers chained and tied up outside a Northeast Bexar County home Friday morning.Investigators

Parenting really isn't for everyone. Not everyone has the mindset and maturity to take care of children 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This is another example why people should be screened first before being allowed to have children. Most times, it's the children who suffer from incompetent parenting, and this leads to less than a pleasant childhood. This is coming from someone who had very incompetent parents.
    Comment>

When reading news like this I am always so sad to think about the several cases that are not covered in the media.
      Just to think how many poor children are suffering in rural or even suburban areas and nobody knows about them, I think that social services should be supported by the government more, to help cases like this and also try to avoid them.
      Comment>

Originally posted by OursIsTheFury View Post
        This is another example why people should be screened first before being allowed to have children.
        Who would do the screening and what standards would they use to decide who should have children? Implementing such a program could lead to worse problems than the ones they are intended to prevent.
        Clyde Herrin's Blog
        Comment>

I guess its hard to believe not everyone is capable of being a parent. I cannot comprehend how anyone could hurt a child. This was torture to innocent souls. God Bless those children.
          Comment>

Children are always innocent, why go through that torture surely. If one knows she cant take care of children why not take them to children's' home or even to church. You can even speak up you never know who might come your way and help.
            Comment>
            Working...
            X
            Articles - News - SiteMap