Christian news - breaking headlines from around the United States and the world. Trending hot topics in Christianity.

Donald Trump: 'Nobody Reads the Bible More Than Me'

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donald Trump: 'Nobody Reads the Bible More Than Me'

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump has stated that “Nobody reads the Bible more than me.”

More...

:confused::p I'm speechless
    Comment>

Originally posted by waterseeker View Post
      :confused::p I'm speechless
      Get over it. It's only a figure of speech. Compare it to, «Nobody loves apples more than me.»

Now do you understand?

PermaFrost
      Comment>

He isn't lying, maybe he does read it often, he just doesn't seem to practice much of what he's reading. lol And to me, he is only stating this as an attempt to gain the Christian vote. It apparently is working, many evangelical Christians (or at least those who identify as such) are Trump supporters. I see myself voting for him only to keep Hilary Clinton out of office. But, I don't really 'support' Trump, not because he doesn't have some good things to say, but because he changes his mind a lot...and not sure he can be trusted.
        Comment>

Trump has said some crazy things about Muslims, women, and North Korea, he's racist af.

I hope Bernie or Hillary gets in office, I wish Carson hadn't dropped out though, I liked him.
          Comment>

Originally posted by AGustOfWind View Post
            Trump has said some crazy things about Muslims, women, and North Korea, he's racist af.

I hope Bernie or Hillary gets in office, I wish Carson hadn't dropped out though, I liked him.
            Trump has said things about Muslims in a time of a Christian genocide. He can't say enough on that topic, in my opinion. North Korea is currently threatening us with a Nuclear attack. The degenerating statements towards certain women, however, cannot be defended. His loose lips demonstrate his lack of control, his tongue is unbridled. But that's why so many love him, because he says what is on their mind in a time of Political Correctness. Trump has seemingly tapped into a certain demographic. He has tapped into the frustration and anger of right leaning citizens.

God bless,
            William
            Comment>

Originally posted by AGustOfWind View Post

Carson just endorsed Trump. Bernie would be happy for you to be his pet.
              Comment>

Originally posted by PermaFrost View Post
                Get over it. It's only a figure of speech. Compare it to, «Nobody loves apples more than me.»
                Yes, I agree. Hyperbole is just part of Trump's style.
                Comment>
                Working...
                X
                Articles - News - SiteMap