Christian news - breaking headlines from around the United States and the world. Trending hot topics in Christianity.

Faith a Big Topic at GOP Debate

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faith a Big Topic at GOP Debate

There is only one Savior, Marco Rubio said at Thursday night’s debate. "Well, let me be clear about one thing, there's only one Savior and it's not me. It's Jesus Christ who came down to earth and died for our sins," Rubio said when asked about Time magazine’s cover story that labeled him “the Republican savior.” According to CNSNews.com, Rubio also spoke about the role his faith will have if he is elected President of the United States.

More...

Originally posted by Christforums View Post
    There is only one Savior, Marco Rubio said at Thursday night’s debate. "Well, let me be clear about one thing, there's only one Savior and it's not me. It's Jesus Christ who came down to earth and died for our sins," Rubio said when asked about Time magazine’s cover story that labeled him “the Republican savior.” According to CNSNews.com, Rubio also spoke about the role his faith will have if he is elected President of the United States.
    I watched the debate last night. It was a good response by Marco Rubio, and totally PC incorrect. I'm sure his response made the liberals cringe from the left.
    Comment>
    Working...
    X
    Articles - News - SiteMap