Looking for a new show to watch? We can quibble about where it stands in the TV canon. Discuss your favorite TV shows.

Christian TV

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christian TV

My cable operator proviced two tow Christian TV channenls, God TV and Good News TV. I don't like what they show in the TV. Most of the time they will show sermons. I find sermon very boring because the speaker is only interested in delievering, he never tries to engage with the audience. I would prefer a discussion instead of proselytizing.

Sermons may be boring but if the person delivering them believes the Bible you can learn a lot by listening to them.
    Clyde Herrin's Blog
    Comment>

I have Direct Tv and they have NRB tv and it has solid programing. I woyuld avoid TBN as it is a WOF TV and false teachers. I think anyone with the money they let on.

justme
      Comment>

Well, you have to make the most of what is there or don't watch at all remember, the preacher is addressing a wider audience which may contain some persons who would be comfortable with his style of relating. No matter the style isn't the word that counts anyway?
        Comment>

Originally posted by explorerx7 View Post
          Well, you have to make the most of what is there or don't watch at all remember, the preacher is addressing a wider audience which may contain some persons who would be comfortable with his style of relating. No matter the style isn't the word that counts anyway?
          With the world in which we live is mostly Post Modern, there are some subversive ways popular preachers that sound so good but in reality are twisting Scripture. Most milk sucking Christians don't have the discernment to tell truth from error. Mature Followers of Christ know Scripture and can spot false teachings quickly.

The vast majority of WOF and false teachings are generally on certain TV stations. Its pretty easy to spot these false preachers and stations. Many immature beleivers have had their faith shipwrecked by watching thee TV stations. The very worst of all is TBN.

justme
          Comment>
          Working...
          X
          Articles - News - SiteMap