What are some Christian friendly Tv shows you can suggest?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are some Christian friendly Tv shows you can suggest?

With LGBT dominating it's power in Hollywood that almost every TV shows have liberal agenda on it, what are some TV shows you can recommend that is more Christian friend but entertaining. I mean even superhero shows have Gay characters or characters who have abortion. Are there Tv shows you can recommend that are more Christian family friendly?

Originally posted by Sparky View Post
    With LGBT dominating it's power in Hollywood that almost every TV shows have liberal agenda on it, what are some TV shows you can recommend that is more Christian friend but entertaining. I mean even superhero shows have Gay characters or characters who have abortion. Are there Tv shows you can recommend that are more Christian family friendly?
    Hello..

unfortunately I can not recommend any Christian friendly tv shows, due to me not renewing my tv license this year.. I have not watched tv for about 4 months now, I decided that I refuse to pay to watch filth on the tv that made me angry, daily at that.. due to the heavily liberal pro homosexual, pro feminism and other sick adventures the programs showed daily... you couldn't get away from it.. EVERY show had at least a few homosexuals kissing at some point.. of course there is an agenda, but I now just refuse to pay to watch things that effect my blood pressure..
    I found even Christian shows on Christian tv channels made me slightly annoyed by their so called Christianity.. I realised that most of these televangelists are just excellent speakers.. they know the bible, yet as far as being a practical Christian I saw little evidence when I looked deeper into their lives..

I apologise that I can not answer your question., but I do sympathise with your concerns, the very fact that a Christian should be going out his way to ask this question shows us a lot about how society has changed.
    Comment>

Finding good Christian shows these days is a tough task. You may be able to find something that's "family friendly" and not filled with agenda driven garbage, but I can't think of any shows that are actually geared toward Christians specifically, at least not off the top of my head (other than just preaching, but not entertainment shows). There are a few movies out there, but I can't vouch for them as I haven't seen them yet. You might look in that direction though.

I have noticed that even some things that are classified as "family friendly" really aren't. I even take issue with some of the Disney stuff.

You might have better luck with older stuff, or a channel that shows classics. "Little House on the Prairie" was a good, clean, show. "Bonanza," and stuff like that.
      Comment>

About older stuff, yes a lot of vintage television are more family friendly than most modern Hollywood stuff. Though Korea is not a Christian country, their TV shows seemed more Christian friendly because they don't use liberal agenda as much and they don't portray their Christian characters as Psychos. The TV network CW is filled with liberal and anti-Christian agenda. Seriously they have a show titled "Jane the Virgin" The show sounded Christian friendly as the main character is a Christian woman who saves her virginity before marriage but her mother is so promiscuous that she ends up having an abortion and it is shoved with tons of liberal agenda, making me quit the show very fast.
        Comment>

Yeah, something about the title of the show made me think twice about watching it. I figured is she really were saving herself for marriage, they would quickly change that or showcase someone who was quite the opposite. I'm glad I didn't bother with it now.

My mother was very particular about what we watched as small children. Even on "wholesome" shows if a particular episode featured something she found even questionable, she would turn it off. I don't recall what it was now, but I remember her turning off "Little House on the Prairie" one time. I can't even imagine what it could have been, because I don't recall anything bad in that show (I even had all the books).
          Comment>
          Working...
          X
          Articles - News - SiteMap