Talk about your favorite sports, hobbies, or activities.

Coloring books

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coloring books

Does anyone else like coloring in the adult coloring books?I really like them,they can be very relaxing also.

The only time I've heard of adult coloring books has been in relation to art therapy.

Hadn't you commented on another thread that you're disabled? What kind of disability are you referring to ? My daughter has been in mental health therapy for a few years -- she'd applied for disability but couldn't get it. She had lots of trouble concentrating on work for any length of time. But that was due to the accidental death of her older son at home and the subsequent nasty divorce that her 'then' husband put her through.

I do hope you're not referring to 'adult content' coloring books. Don't even know if something like that exists, but in this world --it's hard telling.

Art therapy is great , though.
    Comment>

Originally posted by Sue D. View Post
      The only time I've heard of adult coloring books has been in relation to art therapy.

Hadn't you commented on another thread that you're disabled? What kind of disability are you referring to ? My daughter has been in mental health therapy for a few years -- she'd applied for disability but couldn't get it. She had lots of trouble concentrating on work for any length of time. But that was due to the accidental death of her older son at home and the subsequent nasty divorce that her 'then' husband put her through.

I do hope you're not referring to 'adult content' coloring books. Don't even know if something like that exists, but in this world --it's hard telling.

Adult coloring books are just more detailed than than childrens books. The pictures are usually intricate patterns.
      Comment>

I've never done any, but I used to like paint by numbers. I bought a book at store the other day that is like a paint by number but it used a bunch of little stickers instead of paint.
        Comment>

Originally posted by Sue D. View Post

it's not adult content ,they just call it adult coloring books,but it is for all ages.
          Comment>

I've also tried the paint by numbers -- a long time ago -- some of the areas to paint were so Tiny -- I lost interest in it very quickly.

I've also gotten into crocheting -- That is something I enjoyed. Was doing lots of it for 15 yrs or so -- then, all of a sudden I lost interest in it. I was never able to sell any of it -- even though it was practical stuff. Would give it away as gifts. Seems that people around Here are into 'grandma's knitting'

My husband has been into crafts -- he took a lot of articles to a local craft show -- Lots of really good products were up for sale. A little girl came by where my crocheted projects were and was all enthused about some pot holders , but Mom was behind her and said "Grandma knits" and left.

But, the world of coloring books -- hadn't really thought about that in a long time. Except with my daughter -- and that was a long time ago, too.
            Comment>
            Working...
            X
            Articles - News - SiteMap