Join Christian music fans from around the world to talk about your favorite artists, songs, gear, concerts, worship experiences, and more.

False Teachers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• False Teachers

This is an excellent choice to lead off Soundcloud. Congrats on the improvement.

Thanks for the feedback Strat. I hadn't a clue about whether people would like the Soundcloud.

God bless,
    William
    Comment>

You're going to find one thing about musical tastes: everybody has their own, so some will like and some will dislike. The important thing is that you are using music as a means of communication, which is a good thing.
      Comment>

Just posting the youtube video:

God bless,
        William
        Comment>

Originally posted by William View Post

God bless,
          William

A while ago I investigated the beliefs of the person that made that music video. While I am impressed with what he does, I do not share is beliefs on everything.
          Comment>

Wow.

Wow.

Um. I don't like that kind of music generally, and it's not gonna be my everyday jam, but I gotta say two things.

1) Dude can rap.

And,

2) Dude nailed it with 2 Peter 2.

I think there's some things in 2 Peter 2 that I still don't get, but WOW, I don't think I've ever heard 2 Peter 2 exposited so well even by a lot of preachers, and that's just sad.
            Comment>

Originally posted by William View Post

God bless,
              William
              Boy oh boy, that's good.
              Comment>
              Working...
              X
              Articles - News - SiteMap