The Last Jedi

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Last Jedi

This is just another chapter in what has become my favorite franchise. I have been watching these movies since I was about 6 or 7, and have been a fan the whole time. I was glad when they dropped the new trailer for the next installment at the recently concluded Celebration Convention (even though I was hoping for a full length trailer to drop at the end), and my excitement has been further fueled by this little snippet.

Anyone else excited about the impending arrival of this movie?

Originally posted by Knotical View Post
    This is just another chapter in what has become my favorite franchise. I have been watching these movies since I was about 6 or 7, and have been a fan the whole time. I was glad when they dropped the new trailer for the next installment at the recently concluded Celebration Convention (even though I was hoping for a full length trailer to drop at the end), and my excitement has been further fueled by this little snippet.

Anyone else excited about the impending arrival of this movie?
    Nope, Disney and I have parted ways.

God bless,
    William

Comment

Any particular reason that you don't watch any disney films anymore?

I'm looking forward to the film. It's weird because I only started watching Star Wars around 2 years ago because my friends kept bugging me about how I was missing a great film franchise. And now I absolutely love it. It will be great to see how everything pans out and I wonder if the title of the movie is a slight suggestion as to what happens in the film. It's quite sad that Carrie Fisher won't be alive to see the film to be honest and it will be a huge miss considering she won't be in any future films

Comment

Originally posted by kingcool52 View Post
        Any particular reason that you don't watch any disney films anymore?

I'm looking forward to the film. It's weird because I only started watching Star Wars around 2 years ago because my friends kept bugging me about how I was missing a great film franchise. And now I absolutely love it. It will be great to see how everything pans out and I wonder if the title of the movie is a slight suggestion as to what happens in the film. It's quite sad that Carrie Fisher won't be alive to see the film to be honest and it will be a huge miss considering she won't be in any future films
        Rian Johnson has said that the title is referring only to Luke. Though I imagine events will move in a direction he does not want.

Comment

Sponsors

Collapse

Working...
        X
        Articles - News - SiteMap