Come share a laugh with a joke, one-liners, funny stories, and thread games.

Ladybird Beetles

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ladybird Beetles

Are there "boy" ladybugs? If so, what do we call them??
    Matthew 5
    16 Let your light shine before men in such a way that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father who is in heaven.

Matthew 7
    12 However you want people to treat you, so treat them, for this is the Law and the Prophets.

1 Corinthians 13
    1 If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but do not have love, I have become a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal.

1 Peter 3
    15 Sanctify Christ as Lord in your hearts, always being ready to make a defense to everyone who asks you to give an account for the hope that is in you, yet with gentleness and reverence.

Just thought to share a picture I took at Mt St Helens of a ladybug... what do we call boy ladybugs?

Comment>

Originally posted by William View Post
      Just thought to share a picture I took at Mt St Helens of a ladybug...

BEAUTIFUL!! Thanks for sharing it with us :)
      Matthew 5
      16 Let your light shine before men in such a way that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father who is in heaven.

Matthew 7
      12 However you want people to treat you, so treat them, for this is the Law and the Prophets.

1 Corinthians 13
      1 If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but do not have love, I have become a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal.

1 Peter 3
      15 Sanctify Christ as Lord in your hearts, always being ready to make a defense to everyone who asks you to give an account for the hope that is in you, yet with gentleness and reverence.
      Comment>

Originally posted by St_Worm2 View Post
        Are there "boy" ladybugs? If so, what do we call them??
        Gentlemanbugs of course.
        Clyde Herrin's Blog
        Comment>

I don't know about you all, but I call mine "Bubba". I find them on the outer walls of the house all the time and I will try to catch one and bring it inside to eat bugs on my houseplants. Some of them get busy and do their job, while others just wander the walls and ceilings and drive my cat crazy. I keep wondering if the confused ones are male and the hungry ones are female...or maybe it's the other way around. I will grab him off the wall and give him a lecture. "Now listen here, Bubba... I invited you in for dinner, not for snooping around. Lunch is over there on my begonia. Get busy." If he still can't find food, out he goes into the wild again. It might sound gross to some, but these guys (and gals) are the best houseplant debugging systems I've ever seen. LOL.

No, not really. I'm just being silly here, but one time I did find a ladybug in my home and a houseplant that had been suffering from a bad case of buggies was clean again. While I didn't exactly see it happen, I credit the ladybug for that one.
          Comment>
          Working...
          X
          Articles - News - SiteMap