Tap the technical and computer knowledge of other experienced users. Find information on computers and technological topics.

Vbulletin 5 Connect License For Sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vbulletin 5 Connect License For Sale

I have an extra VBulletin 5 Connect License for sale from an abandoned project. The License sells for $249.00 brand new. I am asking $150.00. When purchased brand new it includes 1 month of ticket support. The transferred license through Vbulletin will not include one month of ticket support (which may be purchased separately at any time), but does include lifetime forum support. If you're interested please contact me through PM. I will require either full payment up front or only half payment up front and the remainder by PayPal after transfer of the license. This will be at my discretion.

God bless,
    William

Hi William,

​i'm interested, licence still available?

Cheers
    Nico
    Comment>

Originally posted by illuminator View Post
      Hi William,

​i'm interested, licence still available?

Cheers
      Nico
      Yes, it is. Please contact me through Private Message. I will be happy to provide you with the instructions. I need information from you to forward to Vbulletin. And I also I will provide payment instructions.
      Comment>

I am speaking to a second person interested in the license. It will be first come first serve.
        Comment>

William, it sounds like you've changed your mind about that other project. I was really looking forward to seeing it. I was expecting a polished unveiling :)

Maybe you could create special subforum here for your original idea?
          Comment>

Originally posted by Cornelius View Post
            William, it sounds like you've changed your mind about that other project. I was really looking forward to seeing it. I was expecting a polished unveiling :)

Maybe you could create special subforum here for your original idea?
            Hi Cornelius,

Yes, due to financial restraints I was forced to reconsider. The second site on the same server created too much load and forced this server to scale upwards. Though, I do plan to implement the idea behind the second project here. You are probably the only one here that knows what I was attempting to do. I have already contacted a developer that can custom code Geo Locators in the member list section of the forum. That's all I will say about that as to not reveal anymore than necessary until it is implemented. It is a matter of funding at this time. I have no plans in the next few months to implement the customization due to my financial limitation.

God bless,
            William
            Comment>

This license has been sold.
              Comment>

crap, a day late and a dollar short.
                Comment>
                Working...
                X
                Articles - News - SiteMap