Christian Universalism is a school of Christian theology which includes the belief in the doctrine of universal reconciliation, the view that all human beings and fallen angels will ultimately be restored to right relationship with God in Heaven.

Concerns.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Concerns.

My friend was once agnostic, though with christian leanings. He believed that all good people should go to heaven. This is until he received an epiphany and he realized that this belief was to satisfy his needs. It made him look better than a traditional christian and he was mostly accepted by atheists since they have issues with those thinking they're going to hell.
    He claims to be a traditional christian but is still inclusive of universalism. His concern is that his belief may have misled other Christians and led them away from their faith. He is afraid that he may be responsible for damning fellow Christians.
    What are your thoughts on this?

I think, Ptham, that your friend should quietly let other Christians believe what they have been taught and not try to tell them different. I also think he should read the Bible and pray aboput what he is reading. I hope he can come to understand how God thinks and why He does what He does.
    Comment>
    Working...
    X
    Articles - News - SiteMap