Spiritual warfare is the Christian concept that the Devil and demons attempt to thwart Good and the will of God.

Freemasonry

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Freemasonry

Hello, not exactly sure where to put this thread.
    Now, I believe that our worst (or one of our worst) enemies are Freemasons. A monetary organization with... Lots of elites and world leaders in it, reading their website makes me puke, to quote, "Yes, we have secrets". Yes, secrets they don't tell anyone outside or lower ranking members, now why would that be? I believe it's because their 'secrets' are evil abd they don't want you to know.

Here are some reading links if you're interested, interpret them how you will, I don't believe everything in them, but they have some merit:

History and Purpose of the Freemasons and other SecretSocieties

REVEALED: Inside the 5 secret societies that REALLY control the world… | World | News | Express.co.uk

Freemasons – A Disgrace to Humanity - disinformation

Now I'm sure you've all heard of pizza gate and such other things, I believe they are doings of secret societies and are for the people in them....

Now just to be FAIR, I will post some links that... Isn't against Freemasonry or just neutral, not that I like it, but you can make your own choice.

Freemasons: Fact vs. Fiction - disinformation

What I’ve learned as a Freemason and why I left the order - disinformation

Okay, I know I haven't sourced many websites. I HAVE been to a lot of websites but unfortunately I don't remember all of them. But hopefully this will be OK for you, for now.

Anyhow, what are your views on Freemasons and other secret societies and how do they correlate with the Bible?

To start off, I think they and other secret societies are trying to diminish Christian beliefs and morality. They promote, immorality- do what you want, when you want where you want- no consequences... They say... All of the sex images on TV, magazines, temptations, entertainment and other things to turn our attention away from God. Of course people have brains and make their own choices, but having things flashed in your face everywhere doesn't help, not to mention subliminal or subtle mind programming.

We just have to try really hard not to fall into temptation... Now I know I'm not really one to say this as I've sinned many times myself, but I just want to help others from sin.

I reject the thought of secret evil societies in today's time simply because they don't have to keep evil secret. Any secrets the free masons have are probably just illegal or along the lines of a secret handshake. They might be avading taxes or have their own in house health care.
    They extract morals from multible religions and claim that all are true, it's a club for anyone who believes in a higher power, so they're not a club for Christians.
    Comment>

Most people do not know the Shriner's Hospital is a Mason project. Be all the good they do, this is misleading and people are tanking the evil Masons I do not know is those parents know who it is that is taking care of their sick child, I think If my child were so ill I might too seek help there also.

So how should a Christian do if their child is very seriously ill and need help? Would you seek the Shriner's Hospital?

justme
      Comment>

Originally posted by justme View Post
        So how should a Christian do if their child is very seriously ill and need help? Would you seek the Shriner's Hospital?
        God uses unsaved people to carry out his will. When accepting help from the unsaved we should of course try to explain the gospel to them. God might lead us to accept their help just so we have the opportunity to do this.
        Clyde Herrin's Blog
        Comment>
        Working...
        X
        Articles - News - SiteMap