Spiritual warfare is the Christian concept that the Devil and demons attempt to thwart Good and the will of God.

I Rip Demons off me everyday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I Rip Demons off me everyday

    God has really been raising me up for my personal deliverance these last few months.

    I first learned about the hands on mechanics of spiritual warfare from FOTM1 on YouTube. If you go on the YouTube main page and type "fotm1 demons" You'll find a ton of "how to" videos. I highly recommend watching.

    I first started to notice there presence within me back in July. The best way I can describe it is a "Spiritual pressure" So I just started to try to deliver my self in the name of Jesus. In the beginning my faith was weak and as I would recognise a demon like depression. I would go out to a remote place and just walk back and FOURTH and start praying against it. In the name of Jesus. I'm fairly sensitive spiritually so I could notice if something was being dislodged in the spirit. But it would take 20-40 minutes of praying against it for me to be delivered. But once I was the depression, suicidal thoughts, Hatred, Lust, Sloth Distraction, subtle Racism, all the garbage I've gathered up over the years whatever I was suffering from. One by one the were gone. INSTANTLY!!! Now after so much practice I just feel for it command it out in the name of Jesus Bind it up. And cast it out to the abyss. Always with great faith and always in the name of Jesus. I've still got a battalion left in me. One day at a time.

    ​​​

  • #2
    Originally posted by H8Sin2LuvGod View Post
    I first started to notice there presence within me back in July.
    How can God dwell with demons in you? If the Holy Spirit is in you then how can demons be present? Do you believe a true Christian can be demon possessed?

    God bless,
    William
    Comment>

    • #3
      Hi William....Nice to speak with you. To answer you. I'm not sure a "true" Christian can have a demon either. It depends on how high we set the bar for "true." Walking with God at the level Moses, Noah or Abraham did? Is that true? When you say "possessed" I am reminded of a level of control similar to the movie "the excorsist."
      Do I think a Christian can be controlled at that level. Not a chance. But can we be afflicted, harassed etc...??? My experience and the experience of others tells me absolutely.
      Comment>

      • #4
        Originally posted by H8Sin2LuvGod View Post
        Hi William....Nice to speak with you. To answer you. I'm not sure a "true" Christian can have a demon either. It depends on how high we set the bar for "true." Walking with God at the level Moses, Noah or Abraham did? Is that true? When you say "possessed" I am reminded of a level of control similar to the movie "the excorsist."
        Do I think a Christian can be controlled at that level. Not a chance. But can we be afflicted, harassed etc...??? My experience and the experience of others tells me absolutely.
        It is a pleasure speaking with you too H8Sin2LuvGod,

        I agree with you if you mean "Oppressed" rather than "Possessed".

        God bless, brother, and I'm sorry about not welcoming you or saying hello before I posted to your first post.

        William
        Comment>

        • #5
          Originally posted by H8Sin2LuvGod View Post
          God has really been raising me up for my personal deliverance these last few months.

          I first learned about the hands on mechanics of spiritual warfare from FOTM1 on YouTube. If you go on the YouTube main page and type "fotm1 demons" You'll find a ton of "how to" videos. I highly recommend watching.

          I first started to notice there presence within me back in July. The best way I can describe it is a "Spiritual pressure" So I just started to try to deliver my self in the name of Jesus. In the beginning my faith was weak and as I would recognise a demon like depression. I would go out to a remote place and just walk back and FOURTH and start praying against it. In the name of Jesus. I'm fairly sensitive spiritually so I could notice if something was being dislodged in the spirit. But it would take 20-40 minutes of praying against it for me to be delivered. But once I was the depression, suicidal thoughts, Hatred, Lust, Sloth Distraction, subtle Racism, all the garbage I've gathered up over the years whatever I was suffering from. One by one the were gone. INSTANTLY!!! Now after so much practice I just feel for it command it out in the name of Jesus Bind it up. And cast it out to the abyss. Always with great faith and always in the name of Jesus. I've still got a battalion left in me. One day at a time.

          ​​​
          H8Sin2LuvGod

          though what you are doing can be a temporary fix, if you will, the reality of it is, the human nature you once followed for fulfillment in, is still there. but because of Jesus Christ who gave you His Life to live you don't have to entertain such things any more. because you now can be fulfilled in the Life of Christ and not the flesh as in dust to dust, ashes to ashes you received when you were born into the world.

          hence it's not what you hear, or comes to mind, that maybe against, what God's judgement of what is good for you. It's whether or not you seek to entertain these things, everyone deals with in some fashion. You are sanctified (separated from the world) in Christ but not in the flesh. that comes later in the resurrection when you receive a body like Jesus has. therefore though one maybe a light in the mist of darkness, darkness still seeks it's place in you, for as long as you remain here. Remember, Jesus dealt with the devil's work head on by not entertaining anything Satan said, and responding with the known Word of God such as "it is written". and they never let up even on the cross they taunted mocked and provoked Him hoping that His work wouldn't be completed.

          Just continue to repent from the entertainment of, and ask the Lord for the solution thereof. you must remember the Lord is with you therefore is aware of everything at all times, because you are His. there is nothing there that's going to shock Him.

          it's been my experience that the Lord will let such come to you so that you become more aware of what He is willing to take care for you that you may know that it was Him who did so, by giving His Wisdom Knowledge and Understanding to replace them with, in order to dispense with such things, and that your fulfillment in His Son's life given you, is more complete. its simple what is of God's Light belongs where there was once darkness therein.

          Comment>

          • #6
            2 Corinthians 10:4, 1 Peter 5:9, Ephesians 6:18, 1 John 4:4.
            Comment>

            • #7
              Dpmartin. Sorry but I totally disagree. And so would anyone in this field of spiritual warfare. Great video for anyone to watch. "Derek Prince and the Shall expel demons."
              Comment>

              • #8
                Originally posted by H8Sin2LuvGod View Post
                Dpmartin. Sorry but I totally disagree. And so would anyone in this field of spiritual warfare. Great video for anyone to watch. "Derek Prince and the Shall expel demons."


                people that are usually obsessed with demons usually miss out on everything else, and the rest of the world will keep their distance from them. hence the enemy renders such ineffective for the salvation's availability to others. if you constantly have devils at your hand then it stands to reason, scripturally or not, you don't have the kingdom of God at hand to offer in the name of Jesus Christ.
                Comment>

                • #9
                  PEOPLE are not obsessed with demons. Demons are obsessed with people. it is the absolute mission of them to get you to fall. And I question that if demons are not obsessed with someone then maybe they do not see them as all that dangerous. Lukewarm Christians, people that don't go out and evangelize, people that sit in the pews once a week and think they gave their 10% so that will get them to heaven are very mistaken. If your not a true Christian that has truly forsaken all that he has out there trying o save as many lost souls as possible, then your not dangerous. Are you dangerous?
                  Comment>

                  • #10
                    Originally posted by H8Sin2LuvGod View Post
                    PEOPLE are not obsessed with demons. Demons are obsessed with people. it is the absolute mission of them to get you to fall. And I question that if demons are not obsessed with someone then maybe they do not see them as all that dangerous. Lukewarm Christians, people that don't go out and evangelize, people that sit in the pews once a week and think they gave their 10% so that will get them to heaven are very mistaken. If your not a true Christian that has truly forsaken all that he has out there trying o save as many lost souls as possible, then your not dangerous. Are you dangerous?
                    We only need resist Satan and demons. They are rendered powerless in the life of a born again believer. I also think that a lot of people tend to blame Satan and demons for the sins of the flesh. Habitual patterns also, familial curses if you will, those that are handed down from one generation to another. The sins of our forefathers become our demons.

                    I think from Job we can conclude that Satan cannot inflict his evil upon a man unless God deems it so, and in my own thinking, whatever God deems so will make us stronger in our relationship through faith in Him.

                    If nothing else can be said, the demonic realm only attempts to distract us from our mission.

                    God bless,
                    William
                    Comment>

                    • #11
                      I just got three curses off of my own life. One of them was from being involved deeply in astrology many years ago. I should be in total peace as of now if curses are all that can bother me. But I'm not.

                      What was immediately clear to me was that Curses are static. They are welded to your spirit. Once you get it off it's pretty much gone for good. A demon is fluid. And can come back much easier and much more quickly provided it has the legal ground to do so.

                      I think from the teachings of Jesus we can conclude that when a demon comes out of a man. And that man returns to his ways, that spirit takes 7 spirits more wicked than himself so that the last state of the man is worse than the first.

                      How many church members are on anti depressants? How many young Christian men struggle with sexual sin? Why in the world would Paul tell born again Christians in Ephesians 6 to armour up? If we are born again and have nothing to worry about then what do we need armour for? Because we must be vigilant to the schemes of the devil. That includes a whole host of demons. I mentioned an audio recording from Derek Prince earlier. It is a real eye opener, you can find it on YouTube. If you refuse to listen to it or what I've just said. Then your only interested in your own opinion.



                      Comment>

                      • #12
                        Originally posted by H8Sin2LuvGod View Post
                        If you refuse to listen to it or what I've just said. Then your only interested in your own opinion.
                        That's what it must be.

                        Question, is Derek Prince Charismatic?

                        WOLVES IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING: FALSE PROPHETS AND BIBLE TEACHERS IN THE LAST DAYS: DEREK PRINCE FALSE TEACHER WOLF IN SHEEP’S CLOTHING!!!

                        An interesting comment by a respondent:

                        Treena Gisborn said... The things I am warning about with Derek Prince are very very serious. Although he did teach SOME things biblically "A little leaven leavens the whole lump". It is this little leaven that is deadly and which grows to ruin everything. Derek Prince's teachings damaged many people. As a new Christian in the 1980s I was very badly affected by his teachings about demonology. This teaching was generally accepted within the charismatic movement and it took me years to get free from it. I CANNOT accept that just because he taught SOME good things that he was OK. God bless. 13 November 2014 at 19:11
                        And are you Charismatic H8Sin2LuvGod? Which denomination do you belong? Was there not an option to select from in filling out your profile?

                        God bless,
                        William
                        Comment>

                        • #13
                          Originally posted by H8Sin2LuvGod View Post

                          I think from the teachings of Jesus we can conclude that when a demon comes out of a man. And that man returns to his ways, that spirit takes 7 spirits more wicked than himself so that the last state of the man is worse than the first.
                          this is correct H8Sin2LuvGod, so what you are telling us by the title of your OP "I Rip Demons off me everyday" is you have a problem of reoccurring demonism, in your view. which would imply that you are not replacing what was removed demons, bad information being lived by, lies, so on and so forth with that which is of God through the Son in the instructions of the Life you say you have been born into. therefore you suffer ineffectiveness by treading water in the repetition of de-cursing yourself. whereas what I was telling you is how to replace it and move on. stay where you are and you will never grow, when once born again you are responsible for seeking out the Lord for answers, as in instructions to live the Life He has given you. it is the Truth (Wisdom, Knowledge and Understanding, that James says the Lord gives when asked freely) that sets you free from such.

                          hence you have chosen to focus on curses, and the Lord God of Israel says to chose Life, which is His choice for you, again His instructions to live the Life given of Himself.
                          Last edited by DPMartin; 11-24-2016, 09:46 AM.
                          Comment>

                          • #14
                            I'll respond to this when I have time to go in depth and provide scriptural evidence. I simply do not have time right now.
                            Comment>

                            • #15
                              I hear people being accused that they are demon-possed on a number of occasions. I am always wondering how are these people able to detect the demon presence. I have seen in some Pentecostal churches where they would have people on the ground shaking and vibrating with the premise that they were casting out demons. It's is believed that demons are forces of the devil but even though there is this seemingly big recognition of the powers of the devil. The society does not condone the fact that the devil should be able to influence someone and this is a contradiction. People are always saying that the devil is strong and he and his demonic forces have led them to do evil things but if you should intentionally murder someone the court would not accept a devil- made- me- do- it plea.
                              Comment>
                              Working...
                              X
                              Articles - News - SiteMap