Dos and Don'ts, all we need to know is the Bible; however, not all is covered explicitly. Discuss how Christians should act or what they should do when facing divorce, smoking, and other issues.

The Worst Defense I Have Ever Heard

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Worst Defense I Have Ever Heard


  • #2
    That was rather unpleasant.
    I agree that the Tele-evangelist discussion on private jets was complete crap (2 points for calling that one right), but whoever that is that made the video entered the discussion with an anti-religion axe to grind and an attitude of contempt for people of faith that seemed very similar to that which he accused Mr Duplantis and Mr Copeland of having. It seemed odd to hear him quote scripture that he clearly views as nonsense just because it contradicts the nonsense of his opponents.

    Whatever happened to Philipians 4:8

    "Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things."
    Comment>

    • #3
      Originally posted by atpollard View Post
      That was rather unpleasant.
      I agree that the Tele-evangelist discussion on private jets was complete crap (2 points for calling that one right), but whoever that is that made the video entered the discussion with an anti-religion axe to grind and an attitude of contempt for people of faith that seemed very similar to that which he accused Mr Duplantis and Mr Copeland of having.
      I feel much more sympathetic to the unbelief of the atheist compared to the utterly transparent hypocrisy of the two charlatans.


      Comment>

      • #4
        I have no use for Pentecostal Televangelists. In my judgement, they're all Atheists, as shown by their lack of fear of God. They love to tell you about their conversations with God, so that you'll know they're in God's inner-circle. Kennith Copeland messed up when he was trying to defend the use of private jets, messed up by revealing his contempt for his followers.
        Comment>

        • #5
          Originally posted by Zog Has-fallen View Post

          Hey Zog, could you provide some warning when you post videos with bad language? I actually don't watch TV shows that have bad language in them because I prefer not to hear such language. That doesn't mean I wouldn't have listened to the video, but we shouldn't become casual with bad language, especially language that you wouldn't use in a post yourself in this forum.
          Comment>

          • #6
            Originally posted by Cornelius View Post
            Hey Zog, could you provide some warning when you post videos with bad language? I actually don't watch TV shows that have bad language in them because I prefer not to hear such language. That doesn't mean I wouldn't have listened to the video, but we shouldn't become casual with bad language, especially language that you wouldn't use in a post yourself in this forum.
            I agree. The blasphemy of those two charlatans is extraordinarily vulgar.

            Comment>

            • #7
              Originally posted by Zog Has-fallen View Post
              I feel much more sympathetic to the unbelief of the atheist compared to the utterly transparent hypocrisy of the two charlatans.

              This comment was perfectly written. I usually don't agree with this Youtuber comments but on this he was spot on. These two pastors are greedy hypocrites who think they are better than the people they preach to. I felt greasy just listening to them and their open justification for why they needed a new jet for God. I understand wanting a moment to pray alone but you can find it at home and alone in a hotel when you;re traveling.
              Comment>
              Working...
              X
              Articles - News - SiteMap