Dos and Don'ts, all we need to know is the Bible; however, not all is covered explicitly. Discuss how Christians should act or what they should do when facing divorce, smoking, and other issues.

14 Minutes - Must View - Thoughts on this years election

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 14 Minutes - Must View - Thoughts on this years election

Honestly, my truly preferred candidates lost early in the race. They did not get far. It seems that those with true convictions hardly do anymore......
    Comment>

Originally posted by efrainsilva1 View Post
      Honestly, my truly preferred candidates lost early in the race. They did not get far. It seems that those with true convictions hardly do anymore......
      Unfortunately people with convictions upset people who don't agree with them. It is much easier to get votes if candidates never clearly state a position because then people can think that whatever the candidate says agrees with them.

I was very surprised Trump won because he does state his views so clearly, but then people saw him as an alternative candidate because of that. It is very sad when clearly stating their beliefs and ideals makes a candidate an alternative, instead of being the expected course of action.
      Comment>
      Working...
      X
      Articles - News - SiteMap