Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan 5:12-14

Daniel 5:12-14 King James Version (KJV)

12 Forasmuch as an excellent spirit, and knowledge, and understanding, interpreting of dreams, and she wing of hard sentences, and dissolving of doubts, were found in the same Daniel, whom the king named Belteshazzar: now let Daniel be called, and he will shew the interpretation.
    13 Then was Daniel brought in before the king. And the king spake and said unto Daniel, Art thou that Daniel, which art of the children of the captivity of Judah, whom the king my father brought out of Jewry?
    14 I have even heard of thee, that the spirit of the gods is in thee, and that light and understanding and excellent wisdom is found in thee.

Daniel 5:12-14 (ISR98)

12because an excellent spirit, knowledge and understanding, interpreting dreams, and explaining riddles, and solving difficult problems were found in this Dani’ĕl, whom the sovereign named Bĕlteshatstsar. Now let Dani’ĕl be called, and let him show the interpretation.”
    13So Dani’ĕl was brought in before the sovereign. The sovereign spoke and said to Dani’ĕl, “Are you that Dani’ĕl who is one of the sons of the exile from Yehuḏah, whom my father the sovereign brought from Yehuḏah?
    14“I have heard of you, that the Spirit of Elah is in you, and that light and understanding and excellent wisdom are found in you.

These are my thoughts, please share yours.

12 This is what they had to say about him the truth was that God gave Daniel power to do this because it was apart of God’s plan. Daniel’s wisdom was God given unlike his wise men.

13 The king was told this maybe he was making sure this was him. Daniel was one of the devote men of Judah. David would have been brought out while he was young a teenager most say.

14 Daniel had the Spirit of the Lord giving him answers not one of the gods as this king thought; Daniel served the one and only true God. The world will have their own spin on things when it comes to us and the Lord because of their rejection of Him.

Originally posted by clark thompson View Post
    These are my thoughts, please share yours.
    My thought is that no one should be using the ISR98. Garbage.

The only acceptable changes to the original manuscripts are changes is to make them easier to read (the purpose of translation), not to push an agenda (never mind that everyone who wants to change the Bible has a false theology to start with).
    Last edited by Cornelius; 02-10-2016, 08:57 PM.
    Comment>
    Working...
    X
    Articles - News - SiteMap