Louis Berkhof - Systematic Theology

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Louis Berkhof - Systematic Theology

Berkhof's standard, systematic treatment of the doctrines of the Reformed faith -- his magnum opus -- with his Introduction to Systematic Theology. Written in a scholarly yet simple style, and completely outlined and indexed, the work includes a thorough bibliography, and questions for further study follow each section.
    Attached Files

My mind was just blown. You mean I can download PDF files from a forum post? This is amazing. Oh my goodness! This isn't a little brochure this is a whole book! It has everything from the attributes and names of God to the end times and judgement, and everything in between. Just the section on the nature of the trinity alone has a wealth of information. Thank you for sharing this! What an amazing resource. I am so excited! I may convert this and send it to my kindle. It is over 800 pages and I want to curl up with it.
    Comment>

About Louis Berkhof - Systematic Theology

Saw your post on Systematic Theology by Louis Berkhof PDF. Just wondering if it included the Introduction to Systematic Theology (prolegomenon / dogmatics)? My current hard copy doesn't :/

Wasn't able to download it using the link, wondering if you still have it.

Thanks!
      Comment>

Originally posted by resolute595 View Post
        About Louis Berkhof - Systematic Theology

Saw your post on Systematic Theology by Louis Berkhof PDF. Just wondering if it included the Introduction to Systematic Theology (prolegomenon / dogmatics)? My current hard copy doesn't :/

Wasn't able to download it using the link, wondering if you still have it.

Thanks!
        The link appears to work for me. I am able to view the PDF from the weblink. But I do not believe that is included.

And welcome Resolute!

God bless,
        William
        Comment>
        Working...
        X
        Articles - News - SiteMap