What are all the end times prophecies in the whole Bible

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are all the end times prophecies in the whole Bible

I'm very curious about the end times and wanna know about all the prophecies of end times in the whole Bible?Please tell me about all the prophecies.

Hi Motirattan,

Here are some to begin: Christ: The Fulfillment of Prophecy

God bless,
    William
    Comment>

There is only one that really matters.

Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come. But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him. (Matthew 24: 42-44)
      Comment>

Asking for all of them is asking for a lot. I am certain that more than one effort has been made to list them all.

"Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel" Isaiah 7:14
        Comment>

Originally posted by motirattan View Post
          I'm very curious about the end times and wanna know about all the prophecies of end times in the whole Bible?Please tell me about all the prophecies.
          I don't think you're asking for a lot. Just read the little ol' Bible and it'll give you every biblical end-times prophesy there is.
          Comment>

Originally posted by Cornelius View Post

I don't think you're asking for a lot. Just read the little ol' Bible and it'll give you every biblical end-times prophesy there is.
            It is not a lot to ask of God. For Him is so little yet to us it is so very much. Give God the glory!
            Comment>

Please tell me about all the prophecies.
              There is no way we could tell you about all the prophecies on this forum. Here is a site that is devoted to this subject:

Rapture Ready - Rapture resource for the end times

If you have questions or opinions about specific prophecies we could discuss them here, but he best way to learn prophecy is to follow Cornelius' advice and read the whole Bible.
              Clyde Herrin's Blog
              Comment>

Start with this chapter: Matthew 24 ESV - Jesus Foretells Destruction of the - Bible Gateway

Feel free to ask us questions, even verse by verse.

Comment>

I need to read the bible more often but I hear about a demon with 7 heads and 10 crowns on his head. Also a flying scorpion man who sticks you and poisons you. Terrible things will happen to those who deny their own soul.

Not to sound harsh. Some people need to see the horrors of humanity in order to come to God first, then they can seek the comforts of understanding his mercy. But it's all done to protect us. There's not a bad bone in God's Glory.

It was all meant to keep the balance for US. Balance is irrelevant to the grand scheme of gods plan. Things are going to get crazy. But what's important is that we keep our faith in life and not death. Then you can start to see the way he works and stop seeing the bad.

The human heart has the ability to do terrible things. The truth of the matter is, people who go to hell, really do send themselves there. Because of how many chances God gives you in life. Not everything is seen with the naked eye. Everyone is different.

For bible prophecy, you can expect it to be worse than the lake of fire itself. However, I suggest many of you pray and seek revelation because these things are for the devil. It was meant for the devil and not human beings. All of which have the greatest chance of all to be saved by God. May it be the strike on a mans heart when he knows the peril of hell that he can then see who his creator made him into.
                  Comment>

Come to understand biblical prophecy the way Paul did by learning the New Testament in and out. Then, view Old Testament prophecy in light of the New.
                    Comment>

Originally posted by Cloud View Post
                      I need to read the bible more often but I hear about a demon with 7 heads and 10 crowns on his head.

Revelation 13:1 And I saw a beast rising out of the sea, with ten horns and seven heads, with ten diadems on its horns and blasphemous names on its heads.

Revelation is a symbolic vision. It does't mean an actual animal with seven heads. This beast could be the Roman empire. The seven heads could mean the seven hills of Rome. And, the ten crowns could represent the ten kingdoms that comprised Rome. When the Bible doesn't tell us exactly what a symbol means, we can only speculate.

Comment>

Originally posted by Cornelius View Post

Revelation 13:1 And I saw a beast rising out of the sea, with ten horns and seven heads, with ten diadems on its horns and blasphemous names on its heads.

Revelation is a symbolic vision. It does't mean an actual animal with seven heads. This beast could be the Roman empire. The seven heads could mean the seven hills of Rome. And, the ten crowns could represent the ten kingdoms that comprised Rome. When the Bible doesn't tell us exactly what a symbol means, ................we can only speculate.
                        ​

We can only speculate unless God does us one better and reveal an answer to us.

Comment>

Last edited by DOMINICHI; 03-05-2016, 05:29 PM.
                          Comment>

Thank you for sharing your page, Dominichi.
                            Comment>

you're welcome :)
                              Comment>
                              Working...
                              X
                              Articles - News - SiteMap