Discussions related to the end times and Bible prophecy.

End Time news.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• End Time news.

At first, I want to say that: Thank God for giving me such a precious chance to tell brothers and sisters the utmost information on this forums . I have been this forums for several months. I do believe every christian on this forum has the true faith and belief in God. So if you do so, I hope you can read these verses carefully and patiently then watch this video. Then I believe you will understand and may God lead you and bless you.
    “3 Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. 6 Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled."[ Matthew 5]
    "But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, 39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be."[ Matthew 24:37-39]
    26 And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.27 They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.28 Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.[Luke 17:26-30]
    But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men. (2 Peter 3:7)But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.[2 Peter 3:10]
    From these verses and related to the current events which has happened all over the world, we can see that the last days has come. So please watch this video patiently and carefully. I'm here not for make any nervous atmosphere, I only want tell you a fact and if you have any problem, we can make a discussion. I believe the more we debate about the truth, the more clearly we’ll understand it. The Bible says, “... seek, and you shall find; knock, and it shall be opened to you.”[Matthew 7:7], I'm waiting for your reply.

I think we've been living in the end times for quite some time and there have been people predicting the world will end any time from now but no one really knows the day when Jesus will be back. What should motivate us to serve God isn't the judgement that comes after Jesus returns it should be the love that we have for God. That's why I think we should focus more on getting to know and loving Christ Jesus more.
    Comment>

Originally posted by Smithee View Post
      I think we've been living in the end times for quite some time and there have been people predicting the world will end any time from now but no one really knows the day when Jesus will be back. What should motivate us to serve God isn't the judgement that comes after Jesus returns it should be the love that we have for God. That's why I think we should focus more on getting to know and loving Christ Jesus more.
      Thank Lord. dear brothers ,peace to you in the Lord. I agree with your opinion. I'm a small Christian and I want to get to know more brothers and sisters. I hope we can share God's love from our experiences and discuss about Jesus returning. Thanks for your replying.
      Comment>

Well hoolep, since you want to get know more Christians this certainly is the right place to meet and know them. And whilst you are it, you can share what you know, seek answers about some things that you don't quite get and you'll keep growing as Christian. As Jesus said, we must be ready for His return every day. In any case same way we don't know when Jesus will come we don't know the day we'll fall asleep/die
        “Blessed are . . . those who die in the Lord from this moment on.’” “Yes,” says the Spirit, “- they will rest from their labors, for their deeds will follow them.”
        When our day comes even if it is tomorrow we should be pure.
        Comment>

I don't think that the end of times is going to come very soon. We have been told this tons of times but nothing actually happened. So, I'm kind of sick and tired of hearing that again and again.
          Comment>

Originally posted by artyarson View Post
            We have been told this tons of times but nothing actually happened.
            When someone makes false prophecies, credibility should be questioned. And the credibility of such school of thought, or eschatological perspective from whence they came that leads to such false prophecies. With each passing year there is one particular school of thought, in my view, that loses credibility.
            Comment>

Originally posted by artyarson View Post
              I don't think that the end of times is going to come very soon. We have been told this tons of times but nothing actually happened. So, I'm kind of sick and tired of hearing that again and again.
              I agree. I think you'll find that a lot of the people that want a collapse or the "end times" to occur are those that are at the bottom of society and so have the least to lose and a fresh start to get it all back together again. Does anyone remember 2000 and 2012 doomsday prophecies?
              Comment>

Originally posted by turnb43 View Post

I agree. I think you'll find that a lot of the people that want a collapse or the "end times" to occur are those that are at the bottom of society and so have the least to lose and a fresh start to get it all back together again. Does anyone remember 2000 and 2012 doomsday prophecies?
                I remember. Damn! It was such a hysteria. However, most people I know were just making fun of that and that's a right attitude.
                Comment>

Does anyone remember 2000 and 2012 doomsday prophecies?
                  Even though Jesus said no one knows the day nor the hour there always are people who think they know better . . . calculating days, months, years . . . and when what they predict doesn't come to pass they say there has to be something that happened in the Spirit realm. Real convenient, huh? Read more about the history of Adventists and Jehovah witnesses and you'll discover that people have been predicting the end of the world for centuries. And there's a new prediction . . . the world will end this July. On the 29th day of the month.
                  Comment>

Originally posted by hoolep View Post
                    At first, I want to say that: Thank God for giving me such a precious chance to tell brothers and sisters the utmost information on this forums . I have been this forums for several months. I do believe every christian on this forum has the true faith and belief in God. So if you do so, I hope you can read these verses carefully and patiently then watch this video. Then I believe you will understand and may God lead you and bless you.
                    “3 Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. 6 Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled."[ Matthew 5]
                    "But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, 39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be."[ Matthew 24:37-39]
                    26 And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.27 They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.28 Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.[Luke 17:26-30]
                    But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men. (2 Peter 3:7)But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.[2 Peter 3:10]
                    From these verses and related to the current events which has happened all over the world, we can see that the last days has come. So please watch this video patiently and carefully. I'm here not for make any nervous atmosphere, I only want tell you a fact and if you have any problem, we can make a discussion. I believe the more we debate about the truth, the more clearly we’ll understand it. The Bible says, “... seek, and you shall find; knock, and it shall be opened to you.”[Matthew 7:7], I'm waiting for your reply.

No. Revelation was metaphorical. All prophecy was fulfilled by 70 AD.
                    God bless. We need to stop sending people into fear with these false predictions of when He will return.
                    Comment>

Originally posted by AGustOfWind View Post
                      We need to stop sending people into fear with these false predictions of when He will return.
                      I'm curious about your reasoning.

Do you feel the same way about Global cooling, Global warming, and Climate change? Do you think they needlessly send people into fear? What about justice, do you oppose teaching children about the consequences of breaking the law because they may be stripped of freedom and made slaves of the state?

God bless,
                      William
                      Comment>

Originally posted by William View Post

I'm curious about your reasoning.

Do you feel the same way about Global cooling, Global warming, and Climate change? Do you think they needlessly send people into fear? What about justice, do you oppose teaching children about the consequences of breaking the law because they may be stripped of freedom and made slaves of the state?

God bless,
                        William
                        Climate Change is a real thing. That we know the specifics of. Same with the law, those are things we should be weary of.

Jesus' return, is something nobody knows the day nor the hour. In the past 2000 years, there have been countless predictions of His return. They've all been false. What does that tell you? (Though, I am a preterist.)

Just gusting on by,
                        Gust
                        Comment>

Climate Change is a real thing. That we know the specifics of. Same with the law, those are things we should be weary of.

Jesus' return, is something nobody knows the day nor the hour. In the past 2000 years, there have been countless predictions of His return. They've all been false. What does that tell you? (Though, I am a preterist.)

Just gusting on by,
                          Gust
                          What does it tell me, that is, you being a preterist despite the points you made? It tells me that you will not change your mind by abandoning your school of thought or interpretation despite any contradictory evidence, whether observational or scriptural.

Sometimes we actually need to get up and "move from here to there" in order to see from another perspective. That is, if our goal is truth.
                          Comment>

All prophecy was fulfilled by 70 AD.
                            Not all prophecy has been fulfilled. Almost everything written in the book of Revelations has not come to pass yet. And there is also one prophecy which will be fulfilled at the very end: "The wolf and the lamb will graze together, and the lion will eat straw like the ox; and dust will be the serpent's food. They will do no evil or harm in all My holy mountain," says the LORD.
                            Comment>

All prophecy was fulfilled by 70 AD.
                              Even the prophecies of the resurrection of the dead?
                              Clyde Herrin's Blog
                              Comment>
                              Working...
                              X
                              Articles - News - SiteMap