13 hours ago, Becky said:

If i remember correctly Obama sat under this guys teaching for 20 years. 

In March 2008, ABC News released a story examining the sermons of Obama's long-time pastor, Jeremiah Wright, in which Wright denounced the United States and accused the government of crimes against people of color.[7][8] Wright had said, among other things, "God damn America" for its racism and "for killing innocent people."[6] Obama had begun distancing himself from Wright when he called his pastor the night before the February 2007 announcement of Obama's presidential candidacy to withdraw his request that Wright deliver an invocation at the event. However, Wright did attend the announcement, prayed with Obama beforehand, and was named to the Obama campaign's African American Religious Leadership Committee.[9][10] When several videos of Wright's Christmas sermon appeared on YouTube in the first week of March 2008,[11] Obama responded by going further than he had before, "vehemently disagree[ing with] and strongly condemn[ing]... inflammatory and appalling remarks Wright made about our country, our politics, and my political opponents."[12] On March 14, the campaign announced that "Rev. Wright is no longer serving on the African American Religious Leadership Committee."[13]

From the news i see Obama as a guy who is nothing spiritually, my perception is he does not have the backbone to be fully committed. He reads to me like he floats where ever he is, a empty shell of a man. 

I donit trust the news media in anything they say pro or con about any one. 

I see nothing Christian in Wright. Just as i see nothing Christian Obama.

Eph 4:11  And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers; 
Eph 4:12  For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ: 
Eph 4:13  Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ: 
Eph 4:14  That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive; 
Eph 4:15  But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ: 

I detest spineless men who will not stand for what they believe. 

This is called Sexist by the Liberal Fools but in reality, it as naught to do with the Marriage Bed.

Dad taught me a few things when he considered me a man, at 15.  The first was except I had fifty dollars for a Preacher, Priest or the JP, to keep my fly hidden behind my five inch tall Rodeo Buckle... I did poorly there and did and do my best to teach young men from 12 to their early 30s this truth and the second one.  On the same night I learned the lesson that left him smiling proudly with his handkerchief and his Rimless, solid glass glasses in his hand, wiping away the tears of fear two years later.

He taught me that if I loved anything from a woman to my nation that I would, willingly die for them.  These are forgotten and ignored biblical truths that are unheard today!