Kingdom Citizen

No, He's Definitely Not The Anti-Christ

Posted (edited)

I remember conjecture being put forth during the Primaries describing Trump as the potential anti-Christ. I might be wrong, but I am unaware of any president since Reagan who referred publicly more to God and the Bible/Christian influence than Trump does these days. Very pleasing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JD7kZ6l9iTU

Edited by Kingdom Citizen

It is pleasing, I agree.  Now the office of the pope is another story.  That position is the office of anti-christ in my opinion.

• Like 2

Although I wouldn't call trump a Christian, I would say it is a blessing God put him in office.

• Like 5

On 5/10/2018 at 6:56 PM, Kingdom Citizen said:

I remember conjecture being put forth during the Primaries describing Trump as the potential anti-Christ. I might be wrong, but I am unaware of any president since Reagan who referred publicly more to God and the Bible/Christian influence than Trump does these days. Very pleasing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JD7kZ6l9iTU

One thing we must understand, to be the Antichrist one has to put themselves into position of speaking for Christ. No politician will fill that role. The Pope perfectly fills that role with his infallibility policy.

A conversation about nothing in particular - Page 681 - Christian Chat Rooms & Forums 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, deade said:

One thing we must understand, to be the Antichrist one has to put themselves into position of speaking for Christ. No politician will fill that role. The Pope perfectly fills that role with his infallibility policy.

A conversation about nothing in particular - Page 681 - Christian Chat Rooms & Forums 

Agreed.  The pope holds the office of anti-christ.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, CDF47 said:

Agreed.  The pope holds the office of anti-christ.

My question is "How soon before a POTUS and a FLOTUS acknowledge a POPE as President Of Planet Earth?"

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Placable37 said:

My question is "How soon before a POTUS and a FLOTUS acknowledge a POPE as President Of Planet Earth?"

That is a great question.  I am not sure when that will happen.  When the pope visited the US last time he stood in the Capital Building and gave a speech as if it was the United States State of the Union Address.

5 hours ago, CDF47 said:

That is a great question.  I am not sure when that will happen.  When the pope visited the US last time he stood in the Capital Building and gave a speech as if it was the United States State of the Union Address.

I don't see the USA giving any power acknowledgement to the Catholic leader. We are still pretty much just at the toleration level when dealing with Catholics. The Pope exercises power here only through their monied operations which are vast.

No Problem NP Smiley Face, Emoticon

19 minutes ago, deade said:

I don't see the USA giving any power acknowledgement to the Catholic leader. We are still pretty much just at the toleration level when dealing with Catholics. The Pope exercises power here only through their monied operations which are vast.

No Problem NP Smiley Face, Emoticon

And through their secret societies like the Jesuits, Knights of Malta, Opus Dei, Knights of Columbus,...